Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,329 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Katrina Law is joining

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,173 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Heartbreaking. Not sure I can take much more death this season. Good piece at the end, even giving Leon a moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Very strange eppy this week

• Registered Users Posts: 60,184 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

All the years of trauma finally caught up with Gibbs.

Looking forward to seeing where they go with it now.

Pam Dawber joins the cast for a 4 episode mini arc.

Following in NOLA footsteps bringing in the real life wife of the main star.

I been a long time since Dawber has been on screen the odd guest spot here and there in the last 20 years.

• Advertisement

I wonder is Harmon leaving?

If he does I can't see the show lasting without him even if he goes part time I wouldn't hold out much hope for it getting past a season.

I would be up for a Gibbs and Fornell PI show.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,173 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I wonder is Harmon leaving?

If he does I can't see the show lasting without him even if he goes part time I wouldn't hold out much hope for it getting past a season.

I would be up for a Gibbs and Fornell PI show.

I think most of the articles about him or his health in the past few years have been largely clickbait, it's hard to trust anything. It would be a very different show without Gibbs.

I think most of the articles about him or his health in the past few years have been largely clickbait, it's hard to trust anything. It would be a very different show without Gibbs.

The last couple of episodes and this weeks episode are all hinting that Gibbs is leaving NCIS.

On a side not his real life Mrs was on this weeks episode that also hints getting her on before he leaves.

Na-Nu Na-Nu

Pam Dawber joins the cast for a 4 episode mini arc.

Following in NOLA footsteps bringing in the real life wife of the main star.

I been a long time since Dawber has been on screen the odd guest spot here and there in the last 20 years.

She looks like Pride's mama from NCIS New Orleans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

For anyone not following this online it’s back on Fox here on Sky on Friday 23rd

• Advertisement

Renewed for a 19th season Harmon expected to return.

Renewed for a 19th season Harmon expected to return.

I would say with less Gibbs

https://tvline.com/2021/04/15/ncis-renewed-season-19-mark-harmon-fewer-episodes/

18.12 - A family affair and the CIA always bring trouble...

NCIS Hawaii in the works.

CBS has ordered to series NCIS Hawaii

Vanessa Lachey cast as the lead in NCIS Hawaii, I didn't know she was an actress I know she was a model and reality star so not sure how this will go.

Yasmine Al-Bustami & Jason Antoon are cast as the other season regulars.

Which show will it spin off from, LA seems the logical one since it is on the West Coast and NOLA is ending.

Jane Tennant (Lachey) the first female Special Agent in Charge of NCIS Pearl Harbor and her team as they balance duty to family and country, investigating high-stakes crimes involving military personnel, national security and the mysteries of the island itself.

https://deadline.com/2021/04/vanessa-lachey-ncis-hawaii-yasmine-al-bustami-jason-antoon-cast-cbs-spinoff-1234747332/

Too bad about the recording, but good it didn't matter in the end. They really focused on Bishop/Torres via the interrogation, eh?

Only 3 more to go.

https://twitter.com/BrianDietzen/status/1389947545053392899

I love Jimmy.

It is Rated R.

Jethro Gibbs really has met his match and was asked all the questions we want to ask him.

Lonely Gibbs :(

I enjoyed the tablet bit. Jimmy's white coat should really say Dr Palmer on it. Not sure if that's the most complete boat we've seen from Gibbs, but it fits with the theme of him being done, essentially. I remember Phineas, but couldn't tell you when we last saw him.

NCIS losing it's Wednesday night spot next season to the returning CSI and NCIS will are Monday Nights for the lead into NCIS Hawaii.

• Advertisement

NCIS losing it's Wednesday night spot next season to the returning CSI and NCIS will are Monday Nights for the lead into NCIS Hawaii.

I am surprised it is changing considering it's a big ratings winner

Knight enters with a bang and a no BS personality. Glad she had a scene with Jimmy. Good small scene between Gibbs and Bishop too. Curtain comes down next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭abff

A while back I saw an episode of NCIS on Fox and it seemed quite interesting, so I set it to series record. I didn’t watch it for a while, but found I had a whole load of episodes recorded from series 16 and 17.

I watched the first couple of episodes and became somewhat hooked. Some of the storylines are quite far fetched, but the chemistry between the various characters and they way in which their relationships develop kept me watching and I have just finished catching up the final few episodes of series 16 and all of series 17.

I’ve now discovered that they are about half way through series 18 and none of these episodes has been recorded as it was on a different series link. I’ve managed to download episodes 9 onwards, but I’m wondering if there’s any way to access the earlier episodes without having to wait several months until they are shown again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,037 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Disney are closing the Fox UK channel at the end of June so you won't be seeing repeats there.

Vic_08 wrote: »
    Disney are closing the Fox UK channel at the end of June so you won't be seeing repeats there.

Hopefully, it will be shown on another channel.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    RTE 2 show it

Really? I tried looking for it now in my planner but couldn’t find it. What day of the week is it on and at what time?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭brian_t

RTE2 finished a repeat run of season 16 last month.

I'd say it could be a year or more before they show the latest season.

abff wrote: »
    Really? I tried looking for it now in my planner but couldn’t find it. What day of the week is it on and at what time?

It was on late Wednesdays or Thursdays but could be finished

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It was on late Wednesdays or Thursdays but could be finished

Thanks. Nothing coming up on either night.

Advertisement