Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NBA2K21 free on Epic Games + €10 voucher (pc)

Options
  • 21-05-2021 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/nba-2k21

Just claim the game. Don't need to download it yet. I have several free games in my Epic account.

I also received a €10 voucher off any game over €14.99 and they have a big sale on at the moment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭JackTC

Cheers for that.

Unfortunately my laptop can't run it. I don't understand why games like this and Fifa need such good video cards and CPU's

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

JackTC wrote: »
    Cheers for that.

Unfortunately my laptop can't run it. I don't understand why games like this and Fifa need such good video cards and CPU's

I'm waiting to upgrade my graphics card myself but have a few of these freebies in my account to download when I can run them. They have free games every week.

The games will probably be years out of date by that time though :mad:

Advertisement