Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Anihalators

Options

Comments

We dont. We treat different offenders differently based on the individual case.

And you don't know how long she will be in hospital unless you can see the future.

Lot of baseless misogyny threads lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Good question, but is using extreme words such as 'annihilation', truly necessary? I'm also fairly sure, none are actually having much fun right now, after these tragic outcomes

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Both should never see the light of day ,the fact she's looking forward to returning to life now the trial is over data a lot

Gatling wrote: »
    Both should never see the light of day ,the fact she's looking forward to returning to life now the trial is over data a lot

...so people that suffer from serious mental health conditions should be hidden away?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Three murdered and out in a year

...and a family and person destroyed by a country that has inadequate mental health services.......

• Registered Users Posts: 54,594 ✭✭✭✭walshb

But she be grand in a year..

Ticking fooking time bomb..

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    ...and a family and person destroyed by a country that has inadequate mental health services.......

The blame everyone else game..

FFS!!

If she was considered mentally insane by medical experts at the time of the murder, why she should not be released if and when she is no longer considered insane?

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    But she be grand in a year..

Ticking fooking time bomb..

...yup, this is more or less the way our health care system sees things.....

The blame everyone else game..

FFS!!

...do you by any chance have any experiences in dealing with our mental health services, have you ever actually spoken to someone that has experienced serious conditions such as psychosis?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭CDarby

One of those cases I don't think I feel right commenting on, namely because I am not privy to all the details of the case, and I'm not a fookin shrink familiar with this women's mental health.

Rest in eternal peace to the little kids though, and may the extended family get through what must be enormous emotional and physical torture for the rest of their lives left here on earth.

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    ...do you by any chance have any experiences in dealing with our mental health services, have you ever actually spoken to someone that has experienced serious conditions such as psychosis?

Have you evidence that this woman murdered her children because the state let her down?

The state, us, are the reason she did it, are we? It’s our fault?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

One issue with comparing Alan Hawe to other cases in my opinion is he’s dead.
    So, could he really be assed properly?

Have you evidence that this woman murdered her children because the state let her down?

The state, us, are the reason she did it, are we? It’s our fault?

.....errr emm, id class that as 'clearly obvious', if you interact, or try to, with our mental health services, you may see this view point!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement