Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tron good investment or not

• 21-05-2021 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Views on tron it’s cheap right now could it explode and reach 1us then 5 by 2025

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭quinneerr

Why didn’t I think of this?
    Tron 100,850,743,812 tokens X $5= $504,253,719,060
    $500 Billion market cap, its so obvious Tron will be huge, and at only $5 each it will still be a bargain, when you take a moment to think about it, if BTC can hit $60k why can’t Tron? Answer me that, you can’t deny the logic, its right in front of us all this time and we could not see the forrest for the trees.
    $60k Tron is inevitable in a golden bull run, I currently moving ALL assets into Tron, a man is coming to look at my car this lunch time, should get a few thousand for that, and have made a appointment with the bank manager for Monday, going to remortgage the house.
    Im got to make so much money and it will be so easy, why did I not do this last year? I could have been already a been a millionaire, lesson learnt, when I make it with Tron I will go look at coins outside the top 1000 market cap rankings, pick up a gem around 1c and wait for it to hit $5, too easy now that I know how to play the game, I will be a billionaire by the end of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mcriot29

quinneerr wrote: »
    $500 Billion market cap, its so obvious Tron will be huge, and at only $5 each it will still be a bargain, when you take a moment to think about it, if BTC can hit $60k why can’t Tron? Answer me that, you can’t deny the logic, its right in front of us all this time and we could not see the forrest for the trees.
    $60k Tron is inevitable in a golden bull run, I currently moving ALL assets into Tron, a man is coming to look at my car this lunch time, should get a few thousand for that, and have made a appointment with the bank manager for Monday, going to remortgage the house.
    Im got to make so much money and it will be so easy, why did I not do this last year? I could have been already a been a millionaire, lesson learnt, when I make it with Tron I will go look at coins outside the top 1000 market cap rankings, pick up a gem around 1c and wait for it to hit $5, too easy now that I know how to play the game, I will be a billionaire by the end of the year.

Don’t forget ada oh and some in Eth
    Put the house on tron

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mcriot29

quinneerr wrote: »

Only a few years ago I was told bitcoin could never make 1000 it was around 300 in 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭quinneerr

mcriot29 wrote: »
    Don’t forget ada oh and some in Eth
    Put the house on tron

ADA is $2 for it to hit $10 it can only 5X, Tron on the other hand is 0.10c it can 100X. Dude get with it, its so obvious and as for ETH, imagine it DOUBLES to $5,000, Tron can and will 500X to hit $5,000.
    All in on Tron or stay poor

Get a few different opinions on this, OP.

"Tron can hit €60k in a golden bull run"...good lord.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Tron has 100 billion tokens to Bitcoins 19 million (currently in circulation) so what market cap would it need to get to the price you want? Realistically it might get to one dollar in a few years but who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Get a few different opinions on this, OP.

"Tron can hit €60k in a golden bull run"...good lord.

I think you are missing out on the sarcastic tone of the response.

It's not a helpful reply to the OP either way. It would have been better for no reply. The rest is unnecessary.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    I think you are missing out on the sarcastic tone of the response.

It's not a helpful reply to the OP either way. It would have been better for no reply. The rest is unnecessary.

Too late, I've already put my life savings into TRX.

That was actually a very good piss-take of the moonboys and lambo loons, just once people know its a piss-take :pac:

Advertisement