Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indeed : Job listing expired

Options
  • 20-05-2021 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭

On the job posting site " Indeed" , what does it indicate when a job I applied for disappears from the site and the job is marked as 'expired' when the job post is searched for?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I am me123 wrote: »
    On the job posting site " Indeed" , what does it indicate when a job I applied for disappears from the site and the job is marked as 'expired' when the job post is searched for?

Thanks.

The payment to advertise has ended or they pulled it down as no longer needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭I am me123

The payment to advertise has ended or they pulled it down as no longer needed.

Does this usually mean the job is filled?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I am me123 wrote: »
    Does this usually mean the job is filled?

Can't say as it could be their time is up for what they paid for, it could well be they have enough applicants and then of course as you say could be filled.

Oy way to know is contact them

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Kewreeuss

Had you some ideas why the job disappeared, before you started the thread and were looking for confirmation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭I am me123

Kewreeuss wrote: »
    Had you some ideas why the job disappeared, before you started the thread and were looking for confirmation?

No actually.

Have applied in the past for jobs via Indeed..I have seen past jobs I applied for being marked as ' closed by the employer' but in this case, I couldnt even find the ad on Indeed, and, as mentioned it was marked as 'expired' as opposed to 'closed'.
    Just wondering what this may indicate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement