Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADA or ETH what’s the best one to buy

Options
  • 20-05-2021 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Reaching out to the experts on here what one will do the best in the next few years
    ETH hit 20-25K or is this a crazy prediction could ADA hit 15-22

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

mcriot29 wrote: »
    Reaching out to the experts on here what one will do the best in the next few years
    ETH hit 20-25K or is this a crazy prediction could ADA hit 15-22

For 2025 who knows. I'd say your ETH number is more realistic. Assuming it survives ADA and the others. No harm to grab a little of each if you can't decide!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭quinneerr

Neither.
    Look at other L1 block chains
    ADA šhit coin that no one uses, see mark cubans twitter, he gave Charles Hoskinson the perfect platform to tell the world all about ADA, nada, not one reason to use ADA given
    ETH, the MEV scandal has yet to make it mainstream, the new upgrade proposals are outrageous, they put front running into the code officially. DYOR and make up your own mind

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

ETH really is terrible but so is BTC. Wouldn't surprise me if it hangs around for another long while.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

Rob2D wrote: »
    ETH really is terrible but so is BTC. Wouldn't surprise me if it hangs around for another long while.

How's ETH terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Jackben75

DOT ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭circadian

If they can sort out the wild gas fees on Ethereum then it'll hang around. Ada has some interesting use cases so I'm holding a bit in stake pools for the foreseeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

quinneerr wrote: »
    Neither.
    ADA šhit coin that no one uses, see mark cubans twitter, he gave Charles Hoskinson the perfect platform to tell the world all about ADA, nada, not one reason to use ADA given
    ETH, the MEV scandal has yet to make it mainstream, the new upgrade proposals are outrageous, they put front running into the code officially. DYOR and make up your own mind
    Hoskinson replied with a tweet and a video to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭LillyIsland

quinneerr wrote: »
    Neither.

ADA's still in the design phase lol

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mcriot29

ADA's still in the design phase lol

Also ada was my granny’s name so it’s sign I’m going to be rich if I invest 100 euro lol 😆

Advertisement