Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 3 series / A4 estate - mileage query

Options
  • 20-05-2021 7:55am

What is the acceptable miles/km for a 15/16 3 series or Audi A4 estate? I can't really find anything below 100k miles with decent spec. A lot of them are over 200k kms - is this too high? I don't do massive kms anymore but need a big boot for dogs etc.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 989 ✭✭✭ineedeuro

Zylias wrote: »
    What is the acceptable miles/km for a 15/16 3 series or Audi A4 estate? I can't really find anything below 100k miles with decent spec. A lot of them are over 200k kms - is this too high? I don't do massive kms anymore but need a big boot for dogs etc.

Once it has a full service history and the car is checked over mechanically then any mileage is acceptable.
    You could try for extended warranty from dealers. I have bought a few from Windsor who do 3 year extended on all cars, got it thrown in with deal
    Buying a car from another dealers at the moment and managed to get 12 month warranty thrown in, this was instead of standard 6 month

• Registered Users Posts: 5,913 ✭✭✭User1998

Realistically a six year old diesel will have at least 100k miles if driven correctly, especially BMW/Audi

Would you consider a 1.4 tsi Passat estate if your not doing big mileage?

Advertisement