Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where have you gone to look at cars recently and what's your experiences been?

• 18-05-2021 6:04pm

Are we allowed to name dealers?

I went to an independent dealer yesterday evening to look at a specific car he assured me he had in stock that afternoon only to arrive and be up sold to something completely out of my budget and then told sorry the car you looked at is sold.

Complete waste of time, this person had a good rep locally and I thought the whole experience was abysmal.

Also is it just me or are prices through the roof for what's on the market?

Comments

Prices are high alright since brexit and new car price increases after last budget.
    Small bit of value with imported made in UK stuff but Honda, Vauxhall etc don't appeal to folk like Audi etc etc.

I expect prices to remain firm and dealers might well start bringing in more expensive stock from UK as the Irish buyer gets used to the new market.

Advertisement