Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Managed a couple ten minute walks today. Recovery is going well.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jeesas you are flying it.. Hope the staples/stitches aren't too bothersome

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Jeesas you are flying it.. Hope the staples/stitches aren't too bothersome

We not quite sure how he closed me up. No stitches or staples visible. Does itch quite a bit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Maybe you are a werewolf and heal naturally? Check your med chart?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

We not quite sure how he closed me up. No stitches or staples visible. Does itch quite a bit.

Hmm is surgical glue that good these days I wonder?.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Maybe you are a werewolf and heal naturally? Check your med chart?
    Nope, no lycanthropy
    Hmm is surgical glue that good these days I wonder?.

I think internal sutures, and glue

• Moderators Posts: 51,707 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

I'll allow it today. Birthday drinks for OH and our bubble friends later.

Woo!!!! :D:D

happy drinky Friday, Grem!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Don't go too nuts Grem....

Wait, maybe I should take my own advice while I'm dishing it out :pac:

• Advertisement

Delirium wrote: »

Ooops, wrong forum. *Puts down banhammer*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Sunny Day.

happy Moon Day, Swannie :D

No, no Happy Moon Day AT ALL. Come back tomorrow :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    No, no Happy Moon Day AT ALL. Come back tomorrow :P

Moon Day is always good day

Eh it depends on who your talking too.

Moonday is great. Plus wonderful evening petrichor here, the ground after rain on a sunny day is a magic smell.

Happy baby Grem dragon weekend.

• Advertisement

Delirium wrote: »

I've just noticed your changed avatar AGAIN....Will you stick with one please :P

I've just noticed your changed avatar AGAIN....Will you stick with one please :P

giphy.gif

happy Friday, lith :P :D

Grumble

happy grumble-day, Grem!!!!!! :pac:

Memorial Day weekend across the pond. Crazy time.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Memorial Day weekend across the pond. Crazy time.

Everyone going mad?

Everyone going mad?

cover4.jpg

It IS the United States after all :pac:

I had 4th of july as a bigger thing in my head

cover4.jpg

It IS the United States after all :pac:
    Listen up, you don't insult my country. I can insult it, but I have to live here and deal with the cheeto worshipping neckbeards
    I had 4th of july as a bigger thing in my head
    Actually it is. Memorial Day is the kickoff for summer so people like to party. That and honor our veterans.

• Advertisement

Everyone going mad?
    “That’s entertainment.”

Advertisement