Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supergun & Neo Geo Mobo

Options
  • 26-04-2021 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Supergun/Neo Geo Mobo
    POST\COLLECTION: Postage is best
    PRICE: Not sure on prices
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal,Bank Transfer or Revolut

Have this bundle on the way thanks to BrownFinger https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058179898, I know nothing about MVS stuff so it will be an adventure for me, After a message or two with brownfinger he mentioned I would need a Supergun and a working neo geo mobo.

So am looking for these to get me started, not looking for anything fancy, just enough to get me playing/testing the carts.

Depending on prices I may need to make two payments for the item/items depending on my funds.

Thanks all.
    Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

If your not in any major rush id just order a supergun/mvs mother board from Aliexpress and wait it out, should probably be able to pick up both for 60-70 delivered, I picked up a couple of the small type motherboards for 25 each delivered da while back which are very handy although you wont be able to put the unibios in there as the chip is not socketed, if thats a concern pay extra and get the next one up the MV-1A or MV-1FZ

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Burzum

Perfect I will check out aliexpress for those, not in a major rush no just be nice to have them sooner than later so can get playing/testing.

Hi Mozie would you be able to recommend a supergun from there looking on the site and not sure which to pick so many choices

I've ordered loads of bits from time harvest shop over the years and not had an issue, get the mvs board off them too

www.aliexpress.com/store/607318

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

I might have a few 1 slots for sale, I’ll check over the weekend if any of them work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Also have some 1 slots, will try them this weekend

Nice one thanks lads.

Hi lads any luck on those 1 slots :D

Burzum wrote: »
    Hi lads any luck on those 1 slots :D

Sorry sorry will defo check them tomorrow.

Appreciate it :D

• Advertisement

Mine dont work, Sorry about that.
    If i do get them repaired i will put them on marketplace. Dont know how long that will take.

Appreciate you looking man ty :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement