Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commencement notice - revised information

Options
  • 16-05-2021 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Submitted a commencement notice during the week to begin work in two weeks.

Just checked on it now and it is saying “Revised information” under Status. Anyone know what this means?

When I select view details I can see that project particulars , online assessment ,nominate roles, statutory documents, supporting documents and payment all have a green tick ✅ beside them, but phasing does not.

If I go to phasing I have the option to re submit but worried this will re start the14 day period. House is a single dwelling so phasing very simple and had been submitted ( couldn’t proceed to payment without completing) . Haven’t gotten an email or anything saying there is a problem but it’s very weird, hoping someone more familiar with the process can advise.

Options are to “submit revised notice” or wait and see what happens

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,280 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Submitted a commencement notice during the week to begin work in two weeks.

Just checked on it now and it is saying “Revised information” under Status. Anyone know what this means?

When I select view details I can see that project particulars , online assessment ,nominate roles, statutory documents, supporting documents and payment all have a green tick ✅ beside them, but phasing does not.

If I go to phasing I have the option to re submit but worried this will re start the14 day period. House is a single dwelling so phasing very simple and had been submitted ( couldn’t proceed to payment without completing) . Haven’t gotten an email or anything saying there is a problem but it’s very weird, hoping someone more familiar with the process can advise.

Options are to “submit revised notice” or wait and see what happens
    I got this during the week.
    You should get an email telling you what is required. The phasing in mine showed like yours too but had nothing to do with it.
    The issue with mine was that id included owners name in initial description- eg New dwelling at rural townland for John Smith. They dont want names appearing on tbe public register so asked to alter this.
    Yours may be the same. Seems new policy as ive done it before and no issue.
    Check spam for email - they have to tell you what the issue is.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

What LA is it?

Can you click into the validation tab and see what the status is

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Happyhouse22

Thanks

I haven’t gotten any email yet anyway- did you have to wait long for yours? Maybe tomorrow.

I don’t see a validation tab, in the my notices tab there is a validation status- but underneath is blank

LA?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,837 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Thanks

LA?
    Local Authority.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭rayjdav

Had this before and tbh appears to differ from councils BCO.
    My issue was for 1 off and I had put down 1 for all phases and 1 for No. of units. They wanted all phase blank. Call your BCO and they will tell you exactly what they are looking for.
    If you are registered email address on BCMS it does generate an automatic email...

• Advertisement
Advertisement