Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coinbase account limit

Options
  • 15-05-2021 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Hey anyone know what the total amounts you can add to coinbase or revolt account is I have heard 30k euro but also 50k any one know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

Don't use Revolut, they're not a proper crypto exchange (only premium members can withdraw and take proper ownership of their crypto) and their fees are expensive

If you're going to use Coinbase, use Coinbase Pro. You'll need to get fully verified and then you can send as much money into your Coinbase account to trade as you'd like as far as I know, there only seems to be a limit on card and PayPal purchases when I check

If you're planning on investing €30-50k now, at this point, I'd really suggest you consider averaging your way in instead (look up dollar cost averaging). To be honest, I'd even say it'd be better to only put in a small amount of that now, since we're so far into this bull run, and keep as much cash as you'd like to invest for the eventual bear market in 2022/2023, that way you'd accumulate more for the 2024/2025 cycle. This is all speculation relying on the presumption that we see a similar crash and bear market like after the 2017/2018 bull run

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mcriot29

HGVRHKYY wrote: »
    Don't use Revolut, they're not a proper crypto exchange (only premium members can withdraw and take proper ownership of their crypto) and their fees are expensive

If you're going to use Coinbase, use Coinbase Pro. You'll need to get fully verified and then you can send as much money into your Coinbase account to trade as you'd like as far as I know, there only seems to be a limit on card and PayPal purchases when I check

If you're planning on investing €30-50k now, at this point, I'd really suggest you consider averaging your way in instead (look up dollar cost averaging). To be honest, I'd even say it'd be better to only put in a small amount of that now, since we're so far into this bull run, and keep as much cash as you'd like to invest for the eventual bear market in 2022/2023, that way you'd accumulate more for the 2024/2025 cycle. This is all speculation relying on the presumption that we see a similar crash and bear market like after the 2017/2018 bull run

Ok thanks for this I was thinking of investing some on coinbase and then some in EToro and uphold what one is best uphold seems the best in regards to showing the fees etc

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

mcriot29 wrote: »
    Ok thanks for this I was thinking of investing some on coinbase and then some in EToro and uphold what one is best uphold seems the best in regards to showing the fees etc

Kraken, Binance and Coinbase Pro are the best places to buy, between the three of those you'll have access to a massive amount of crypto. Outside of those, you could also use Kucoin and DEXs like Uniswap and Pancakeswap for access to even more crypto

You can see which exchanges list cryptos under the markets tab on CG: https://www.coingecko.com/en

Advertisement