Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASG GL-06 Grenade Launcer - B&T

Options
  • 11-05-2021 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

€115

Comes in original box with 3 grenades and grenade pouch

This stand alone grenade launcher from ASG is an incredible piece of kit that oozes quality.
    The entire grenade barrel and upper 20mm rail is full metal construction, and the lower reciever and stock is a very heavy polymer.
    Sports genuine B&T trademarks on the lower reciever and comes in at 590mm in length.
    Features an abundance of metal 20mm rails on the fore-end, located on the underside and the left & right sides of the launcher.
    The included foregrip attaches to the lower 20mm rail and has a quick release clasp.
    The pistol grip is contoured making it very comfortable to hold. The trigger is made from the same solid polymer and is a joy to pull back as it tilts downwards with a satisfying click.
    The barrel release is located inside the trigger guard and once depressed hinges the barrel upwards allowing the insertion of any standard M203 40mm grenade.
    Folding stock locks onto the front 20mm rail and safety button is located on the rear of the polymer upper reciever.
    Rear sling mounts are built into the stock and upper reciever.
    Pull the trigger with a loaded grenade inserted and you will be greeted with a very loud bang and a cloud of green gas!
    A very cool piece of kit.
    Weighs in at a very hefty 2.1kg unloaded.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rusty25

Any of the grenades leaking?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Bookthejay

Rusty25 wrote: »
    Any of the grenades leaking?

No leaks on grenades
    Only purchased in January

What county do you live in?

What county do you live in?

In in drogheda co Louth

I'm in Carlow, & won't be up that direction till the next Bellurgan. Could let how much postage would be thanks

• Advertisement

I'm in Carlow, & won't be up that direction till the next Bellurgan. Could let how much postage would be thanks

I think postage is between 10 and 12 euro so I'd leave it at €10

This is sold
    Can admin mark it please

Advertisement