Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safemoon

Options
  • 11-05-2021 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭

Has anyone looked into the white paper on this coin. I dont quite understand what its purpose is.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Although it won't mention it in the whitepaper, the purpose is for people to make money at the expense of others who get their timing wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Dades wrote: »
    Although it won't mention it in the whitepaper, the purpose is for people to make money at the expense of others who get their timing wrong.

Lol the market is so mad that a whitepaper written exactly like that would pump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

I bought 50 euros worth last week. Total gamble really. From what I'm reading since, people are saying it's a Ponzi scheme.

Akesh wrote: »
    You could make the above point about any asset, which is the whole point of investing i.e. you get someone else's money.
    The OP was looking for the purpose of this coin specifically, not of investing in assets.

The coin serves no purpose but to enrich it's makers, the informed or the lucky. Although with a name like Safemoon there is entertainment value.

It's worth arguing that some crypto have a purpose, but this isn't the one to hang your hat on!

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭harmless

You think that is crazy, I've been following from the sidelines trying to warn people on this one.

https://www.doge-token.com/whitepaper/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/doge-token/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Boxfresh wrote: »
    I bought 50 euros worth last week. Total gamble really. From what I'm reading since, people are saying it's a Ponzi scheme.

All the sh!tcoins are, you’re supposed to get in early and out early. Maybe keeping 10% just in case it keeps going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

To the (Safe)MOON !!!

I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

You could say that about any crypto - even bitcoin since it's not being used as a currency. I can sell for profit but only if someone else is willing to pay more. Same with Safemoon.

can i just ask how people are buying safe moon? i seen on google you can buy on binance with bnb? but isnt coming up for me?

You'll need to buy it using something like Pancakeswap via TrustWallet.
    There's good how-to videos out there showing the process.

I took some time to do it last month but very glad I did.
    Not sure if that particular horse has bolted though!

• Advertisement

You'll need to buy it using something like Pancakeswap via TrustWallet.
    There's good how-to videos out there showing the process.

I took some time to do it last month but very glad I did.
    Not sure if that particular horse has bolted though!
    thanks, prob bit too late alright. ill give it a look anyways

It's been hovering a bit the last week... no idea what direction it's headed.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

can i just ask how people are buying safe moon? i seen on google you can buy on binance with bnb? but isnt coming up for me?

It's available on Crypto.com afaik

Advertisement