Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zara site

Options
  • 10-05-2021 8:15pm

Has anyone ordered from Zara recently? I'm trying all day to put through an order but it keeps telling me the delivery options are invalid, I've tried post and collect in store but no luck, any idea why this is happening? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Split to own thread.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I just placed an order a few minutes ago. Went through fine for me.

Maybe change your browser and try again using a different one (Google, explorer or Firefox).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Maybe a stupid question but are you on /ie site?

Thanks Twee for thread.

I don't know what the problem was but thanks for replies. I've just managed to order for collection by going incognito. I have the app but couldn't process the order all day, anyway it's a pair of boots ref. 2100/610, saw them on someone today and had to have them, they're in the sale, the stress better have been worth it.☺️

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Does anyone know when the Zara sale starts? it feels like they haven't had a sale in a long time on their website! I can't even find their special offers section anymore. It was always on the menu, but its disappeared. You actually have to search for it, its like they don't want anyone to find it!?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 342 ✭✭NicsM

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the Zara sale starts? it feels like they haven't had a sale in a long time on their website! I can't even find their special offers section anymore. It was always on the menu, but its disappeared. You actually have to search for it, its like they don't want anyone to find it!?

I was hoping their summer sale would start on Wednesday night! I had a look around and it seems it might start around June 19th based on previous years. Yeah they've definitely made the Special Prices more obscure, they also tend to remove the section before the sale starts so hopefully it's starting soon!

NicsM wrote: »
    I was hoping their summer sale would start on Wednesday night! I had a look around and it seems it might start around June 19th based on previous years. Yeah they've definitely made the Special Prices more obscure, they also tend to remove the section before the sale starts so hopefully it's starting soon!

Hopefully! They have definitely hidden the womens special prices and its been like this for a while now. If you do a google search for special prices, the mens comes up but only shoes will come up in search for women. Its very annoying! Will have to keep checking the site for their sale!

The Zara SALE is starting tonight at 10pm on their website, and at 9pm on the app. Then instores tomorrow!

• Subscribers Posts: 342 ✭✭NicsM

Weirdly enough, loads of things I had saved which were showing in stock then went out of stock right before the sale started (they were due to be marked down) so I didn't get any of the things I had my eye on. Probably just as well for my wallet!

I didn't find anything I really wanted, so I guess I've saved too! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement