Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland AM

Options
  • 09-05-2021 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭

Thought I’d start a thread for ireland AM on virgin

I usually only get to see it on the wkend - I’m aware there is a week day version also.

Enjoyable show

Where is Simon Delaney gone does anyone know?

No sign of him the last few weeks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Where is Simon Delaney gone does anyone know?

No sign of him the last few weeks

We can only live in hope.
    Unfortunately I'd say he's just on a break and will be back on our screens shortly to inflict us with his presence.

I'm aware I'm not forced to watch the programme, but my mother does, so it's on in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Speedsie wrote: »
    We can only live in hope.
    Unfortunately I'd say he's just on a break and will be back on our screens shortly to inflict us with his presence.

I'm aware I'm not forced to watch the programme, but my mother does, so it's on in the background.

Ah he’s not the worst. He’s shown he’s multi talented over the last year with his cookery slots

• Registered Users Posts: 81,170 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Advertisement