Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So the newest Eevee name is Kira, you see the shadow for Sylveon when you change to that name in the newest update. The evo itself isn't live, I'm thinking it might release for the Friendship Day event that's on in 2 weeks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Angron wrote: »
    So the newest Eevee name is Kira, you see the shadow for Sylveon when you change to that name in the newest update. The evo itself isn't live, I'm thinking it might release for the Friendship Day event that's on in 2 weeks.

Well so much for that theory :pac: Nice to have Landorus in raids now, even if it is a bit disappointing they dropped Earth Power as a move for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Well so much for that theory :pac: Nice to have Landorus in raids now, even if it is a bit disappointing they dropped Earth Power as a move for it.

Managed to get Landorus after 3 battle wins at level 20!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Doesn't make much of a difference though?
    Watched Trainer Tips video yesterday about ut

It stops it from being the real top ground attacker, and is now more of a sidegrade to Groudon. It has a higher DPS, but lower total damage than Groudon. I'm still gonna power some up though, I love the sky tiger.

• Advertisement

Hit level 49 yesterday. Now just need another 16 million XP and some challenges done and I'll hit 50.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Nice one. Get those excellent throws in while we still have the hitmons , electabuzz and magmar around!

Yeah, definitely a handy event to get started in for the excellent throws. Annoying I can't really do the rocket leader ones until they fix the grunts so they can show up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Heads up - balloons are back.

And nothing to make up for breaking them in the first place and having to remove them entirely.

• Advertisement

And nothing to make up for breaking them in the first place and having to remove them entirely.

They've given an extra 2 weeks in June to battle Giovanni for Zapdos.

This is annoying as I was hoping for new Giovanni battles in the summer.

On the plus side my first balloon was Sierra and I got a shiny Carvanha.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,932 ✭✭✭long_b

There's a Rocket Go Box on the shop with a Rocket Radar and a hape of Pokeballs.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

New legendaries good.
    New mon in 12k eggs, less so!
    I hatched my 2nd ever sandile from one at the weekend though which was nice.

Have to say, being able to just straight up charge TM the community day moves onto Dragonite and Salamence is a welcome surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

A wild WTF appears!

551926.jpg

If you listen carefully, its cry sounds like "Oh god why?!"

Had to throw about 30 pokeballs but landed a Xerneas! :)

Fairly underwhelmed with the community day, and the Marill research day.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,088 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Marill research has dropped two days earlier than planned but apparently the shiny rate hasn't so if you claim the rewards you are less likely to get a shiny

Pokemon Slow strikes again

• Advertisement

Marill research has dropped two days earlier than planned but apparently the shiny rate hasn't so if you claim the rewards you are less likely to get a shiny

Just completed it. Boring and no shiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,746 ✭✭✭✭phog

dogbert27 wrote: »
    Just completed it. Boring and no shiny.

They're repeating again on Sunday so you get another chance to get a shiny and be bored :D

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Was just coming in to post the same do the research now get all the candy and rewards then do it again on Sunday for the shinies.

Its been pulled back again on Sunday at 8am as planned according to those that finished there were 66 catches available in total serious amount of xl candy to go towards maxing a Azumarril out.

It always gets a chuckle out of me when they mess up stuff in a silly way like this.

https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/status/1390652640112091141?s=19

Gible community day next month, now that's a hell of a way to get me interested in one.

Nice one for Gible still hunting for a shiny now I can relax

I'm curious what move it could get, cause it's already pretty stacked for moves. Seen some folks suggesting Dragon Rush could be added for it, which could be an interesting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

500m target has been reached Shiny Pony, Pancham in raids and triple xp starts on Tuesday for a week.

• Advertisement

Sylveon is finally happening Tuesday May 25th during the Luminous Y event part 2

https://pokemongolive.com/post/luminouslegends-y-2021/?hl=en

What a time to be alive

Advertisement