Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,095 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Anyone thinking of heading to Dublin City Centre for raiding tomorrow after the crazy stuff earlier today maybe make alternative arrangements I'm gonna try Botanic Gardens myself as I can see either a large Garda presence in Stephens Green area again tomorrow or the park will remain closed.

Good luck to all shiny hunting and stay safe

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Free 3xRemote pass box is live now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Delighted, got a shiny Landorus today. Gonna keep hitting up the raids for it anyways, handy to collect the candy for the Therian form of it, which will be a monster ground attacker.

Dibs on one for a lucky trade when you're back in Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Aye, heck knows when that'll happen, especially after what happened at the weekend.

Hoping to have some decent weather at the weekend for Fletchling, and hoping to get a decent amount of XP from the day. Feels weird to need to grind up XP again, but I'll be a fair bit short of 50 once I manage to level up to 49. Currently stuck on the level 48 tasks, mostly the one where you have to hit 25 km walked in a week for 8 weeks.

Just got an update that seems to have fixed the gym and stops disappearing from the map I'm not getting out as much as I'd like to haven't seen a single Landorus raid yet did just catch a ducklett I'm out on Thursday will be hunting on botanic gardens as going into Dublin city centre will be off my list for the next couple of days at least.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Angron wrote: »
    Aye, heck knows when that'll happen, especially after what happened at the weekend.

Hoping to have some decent weather at the weekend for Fletchling, and hoping to get a decent amount of XP from the day. Feels weird to need to grind up XP again, but I'll be a fair bit short of 50 once I manage to level up to 49. Currently stuck on the level 48 tasks, mostly the one where you have to hit 25 km walked in a week for 8 weeks.
    Is the problem hitting the 25km regularly or simply that it will take 8 weeks? Because in the first case I'd recommend finding an old long sock and exercise those adventure sync arm muscles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭dogbert27

So what month would you guys defeat Giovanni?

Should you try to get the legend that matches your team?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,823 ✭✭✭✭phog

Nody wrote: »
    Is the problem hitting the 25km regularly or simply that it will take 8 weeks? Because in the first case I'd recommend finding an old long sock and exercise those adventure sync arm muscles.

It takes 8 weeks, the walk 25km is only counted once a week with your weekly rewards on Monday mornings.

• Advertisement

Nody wrote: »

Oh I easily clear the 50 mark every week, it's purely the time sink of needing the 8 weeks and no way to speed it along.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Too dark and too full of beer... :pac:

I hatched a 2 star one recently 400 candy to evolve

Noibat? I caught one of those in the wild a couple of weeks ago but that's the only one I've ever seen. Zero star IV's , of course. But at least it's one off the Pokédex.

Finished the community day with 30 shiny Fletchling, and a decent chunk of XP knocked off working towards 50.

So is the only way to get a snapshot of Landorus is if you catch him from a raid?!

Or get one as a trade

Or get one as a trade

Both are unlikely :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Why don't you join a remote raid group? PokeRaid is great, you'll get one easily using it.

I think you can also get it in the league.

Landorus new form is available soon does the task have a time limit?

• Advertisement

Nope there is no time limit on the research just had a look there myself so just wait until Landorus comes again it's a few weeks away at most I believe

Canard wrote: »
    Why don't you join a remote raid group? PokeRaid is great, you'll get one easily using it.

I think you can also get it in the league.

I don't live in Ireland. It's just me and the kids that have the game that I know and the 3 of us are not strong enough for a 5 star raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

dogbert27 wrote: »
    I don't live in Ireland. It's just me and the kids that have the game that I know and the 3 of us are not strong enough for a 5 star raid.

Get pokeraid you can join raids remotely across the world.

Its handy if you dont have enough people to join a raid.

Have traded 3 Landorus to people I know that didn't raid it couldn't still have a couple left spare

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

Maybe join the boards WhatsApp group?
    It's pretty small but we get plenty of L5s done.

Yeah, once you have a couple with decent counters it's fairly easy to take them down.

Unexpected shiny this evening, a Zangoose.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Completed seasons of legends research there, the end of it you get a munna.... ****ing really???

Biggest pile of **** of a special research they've ever thrown out.

Completed seasons of legends research there, the end of it you get a munna.... ****ing really???

Biggest pile of **** of a special research they've ever thrown out.

Well now I don't feel so bad if I don't get to complete it! :pac:

Seriously a munna?! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

Well now I don't feel so bad if I don't get to complete it! :pac:

Seriously a munna?! :(

Not to mention the evolved form of that Poke looks like it's had a really bad hernia

• Advertisement

Another Paddys day and still no drunk hat Pikachu

Advertisement