Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zwift Difficulty setting

Options
  • 06-05-2021 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

I'm fairly new to zwift. I am not all that bother about setting up the virtual rider but I was wondering about the difficulty setting.

I used my suito for a few weeks at default 50% before I wound it up to 100%. I'm using it most for my fundraiser at the moment and tend to choose fairly flat routes but I have had it at 6-9 % for a few nice climbs.

Whats everyone else doing?

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,645 ✭✭✭✭dahat

25-40 for racing & erg mode for a lot of structured stuff below z4.

Also don’t get too hung up on it, use whatever suits and makes the platform most enjoyable for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

I was trying to get my head around why its like that. I dont particularly like hills but if I am working my way up a 7% hill for a 1km on the road I would like to know it would feel the same on the trainer. Does 100% make it true to life?

I dont race but I have done 2 ftp test at 50% with erg on.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

lochdara wrote: »
    I was trying to get my head around why its like that. I dont particularly like hills but if I am working my way up a 7% hill for a 1km on the road I would like to know it would feel the same on the trainer. Does 100% make it true to life?

I dont race but I have done 2 ftp test at 50% with erg on.

Yes 100% will make it more true to life..

YouTube Zwift trainer difficulty plenty of videos on it. GP Lama has one aswell.

Advertisement