Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

G&g Firehawk custom (upgrades)

Options
  • 04-05-2021 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

My custom M4 (Firehawk)
    Shooting sub 1 joule just chronod today 320fps~
    Parts include:
    High torque motor
    13:1 gears
    tightbore Inner barrel
    Hop up unit
    Bucking
    Piston
    Speed trigger
    Gate titan
    Then mp5 adapter 4 mp5 mags
    New stock (option between the one pictured or stock one)
    Red dot
    Silencer
    7.4 lipo
    Charger
    Original flash hider
    M4 mag
    Red dot protector
    €400
    Any questions feel free to ask

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Irl_Airsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭LukasZak

Not looking to buy, just a question - with that setup I’m assuming you had to short stroke? If so, what spring did you use and by how many teeth did you shortstroke to keep that 320 FPS? Thanks

LukasZak wrote: »
    Not looking to buy, just a question - with that setup I’m assuming you had to short stroke? If so, what spring did you use and by how many teeth did you shortstroke to keep that 320 FPS? Thanks
    Hi,
    I didn't short stroke it actually as it didn't need to be. It's high speed but wasn't built for that more Tigger response if anything :-)

Open to offers

Sold

• Advertisement
Advertisement