Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Comments

I presume by "went all mad" you mean "mocked relentlessly"?

Yes..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Really don't think he's/she's a troll going on his/her posting history. The poster strikes me as the archetypal conspiracy theorist.

Really don't think he's/she's a troll going on his/her posting history. The poster strikes me as the archetypal conspiracy theorist.

Almost like what you'd come up with if you were to construct an extreme conspiracy theorist account..

Anyway.. I've already received a warning, so I'll say no more..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Nah.. he's trolling the lot of ye winding ye up..

(Sorry OWO..it was fair funny at times.. especially when they all went mad on the dates you dropped..)

I really hope he is on the wind up, for his own sake i truly hope he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Almost like what you'd come up with if you were to construct an extreme conspiracy theorist account..

Or maybe they actually believe?

Just because their beliefs make you uncomfortable it doesn't mean you can invent a conspiracy to dismiss and explain them away.
    Sometimes people genuinely believe extreme things.

Some people would describe your own conspiracy beliefs as too extreme as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

So now it's someone posting in a conspiracy theories sub who is posing as an archetypal conspiracy theorist to wind up those who think that that posters ramblings are daft? It's a conspiracy within a conspiracy! Mind blown!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,122 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So now it's someone posting in a conspiracy theories sub who is posing as an archetypal conspiracy theorist to wind up those who think that that posters ramblings are daft? It's a conspiracy within a conspiracy! Mind blown!

Its turtles all the way down.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

tenor.gif?itemid=15985924

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

So someone posts stuff without sources and is off the wall and CQD says they are mad. Something about the pot and the kettle....

So someone posts stuff without sources and is off the wall and CQD says they are mad. Something about the pot and the kettle....

Ah here..

(And I didn't say they were mad..I implied they were taking the piss out of ye..)

• Advertisement

Ah here..

(And I didn't say they were mad..I implied they were taking the piss out of ye..)

Isn’t that what you are trying to do by dumping stuff without sources and being evasive when questioned? Two sides of the same coin.

Isn’t that what you are trying to do by dumping stuff without sources and being evasive when questioned? Two sides of the same coin.
    Nah. You see this is acceptable as long as you really and truly believe in the conspiracy theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Surely a link to Rachel Maddow "going mad over on MSNBC" (from today or yesterday and about this thing in particular) would be the type of thing you'd link to to back up a claim? Should be such a simple thing to include........

As well as a link toTrump telling everyone about his watermarked ballots seeing as it's out in the open and the military have seized them and all.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Or highlight the fact that it’s a private company doing it, and is owned by a someone who seems to be a fan of Ron Watkins. Oh, and it’s non-binding.

If the big D is still in charge, why did the feds raid Rudy's house?

The investigation is around Rudy acting as an unregistered foreign agent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

God is in control. So I hear.

I thought everything had gone down the satanic route recently because god couldn't give a crap.

I thought everything had gone down the satanic route recently because god couldn't give a crap.

take a look at how many people Satan has killed and how many people God has killed (according to the bible) and you will see who the bad guy really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

Off topic posts deleted.

This is the only type of irregularities there are with the election.

https://twitter.com/AriBerman/status/1389221067391225858

• Registered Users Posts: 81,598 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

nana nana nana nana nanana nananana...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

More evidence of voter fraud in the election. Unfortunately for Trump it's yet another person illegally voting for Trump. This guy is particularly heinous. Murdered his wife and used her ballot to vote for Trump. Only the best people.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The Nal wrote: »
    May 15th I'm hearing now.

Biden and Harris have already been arrested which is why they wear facemasks because the people we see on TV are actors.

tenor.gif?itemid=11570520

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

I stopped reading at "white guy".

Race bias is a sign of very low IQ

Mic 1972 wrote: »

So cause the writer of the article mentioned that he was a white guy, therefore the guy didn't vote for Trump fraudulently?

What's the point you're trying to make here. Cause I don't think it's as good as it sounded in your head.

Mic 1972 wrote: »

I’m fairly certain that you read it because eyes read ahead of the brain and it it would have been more or less read before you digested “white guy” and thought it is offensive. Do you not want to acknowledge it because it directly challenges the narrative you want to believe?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

King Mob wrote: »
    So cause the writer of the article mentioned that he was a white guy, therefore the guy didn't vote for Trump fraudulently?

What's the point you're trying to make here. Cause I don't think it's as good as it sounded in your head.

cause the writer of the article mentioned that he was a white guy, therefore the poster is an ignorant racist with a bias against white people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,282 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Watch out he’s underlining words he must know something that you don’t.

Advertisement