Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kangaroo! The Sequel - Reveal Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,292 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Well done Heidi. Well deserved.

Thanks for running, Necro. Good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

ari101 wrote: »
    Woohoo, I was afraid you'd go have a prolific week and no longer be wrong at reveal time :D Go nothing for not going mad posting this week ;)

It was in my own interest! (actually I genuinely hadn't thought about it.... Phew, that could have been trouble for 10 of us!)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Well done Heidi!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Congrats double Heidi!

Fun game Necro, did terribly but enjoyed it, so that's all that matters.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Congrats Heidi!
    Thanks Necro, I enjoyed that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Congrats Heidi, well earned!

That was a very fun game thanks Necro (and Rikand for the original idea), more Skippies will always be welcome here! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,759 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Necro wrote: »
    Scores after question 15:

With a massive score of 171 points, your winner...

HeidiHeidi!!!

Toto and Strawbs share second point which denies EN a podium spot, just by a solitary point.

Thanks for playing everyone :D

Player Score
    HeidiHeidi 171
    Strawberry Milkshake 145
    Toto Wolfcastle 145
    Electric Nitwit 144
    Homer J. Fong 143
    cee_jay 141
    Kolido 135
    Zaph 131
    Collie D 129
    davetherave 129
    Niska 127
    ShaneU 125
    EEFGGFEDCCDEED 120
    aaronjennings 116
    ari101 116
    Rikand 114
    Reberetta 114
    Declan A Walsh 111
    bubblypop 109
    quickbeam 109
    Hillbilly4 108
    beakerjoe 105
    Edser 105
    nothing 100
    MicksJaguar 100
    cj maxx 96
    wrestlemaniac 95
    Neowise 89
    BuileBeag 88
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 84
    Sawduck 76
    the purple tin 69
    fixXxer 62
    Spook_ie 59
    JP Liz V1 48
    Sephiroth_dude 28
    DJIMI TRAORE 11

Awwwww, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :D

I'd like to thank my Mom, my Dad, my agent..........

Ah no, seriously, though - great game Necro - exercised the little grey cells a bit, which is no bad thing - and I'm only delighted with my first ever win in a Forum Games game!

HURRAY!!!!

Well done Toto and Strawberry Milkshake on yizzer podium spots (you gave me a good run, Strawbs!) - and seriously impressive spooning, there, Djimi!!

Great evening's entertainment - thanks a mill!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Congrats Heidi, Kangaroo is one of the trickier games here on boards so great job on winning. Cheers Necro for running it, it was good fun

nothing wrote: »
    It was in my own interest! (actually I genuinely hadn't thought about it.... Phew, that could have been trouble for 10 of us!)

I had to go double check this afternoon that you were still a correct answer for that one. :pac:

Now off you go and post at a rate like me, or Liz in a game of werewolf ;) and 100+ will be done before the night is out :D

• Advertisement

Well done Heidi!!!

And congrats to Toto too. We make a great team :)

I meant what I said - I will order a cheese board for Heidi to eat next weekend. She can either pick it up at the drop off point in Mountcharles or be brave and meet me in Bundoran :D

Just need necro to put his card details up on this thread so everyone knows I’m not blagging :D

ari101 wrote: »
    Now off you go and post at a rate like me, or Liz in a game of werewolf ;) and 100+ will be done before the night is out :D

I'm still trying to ease myself in...

I had to go double check this afternoon that you were still a correct answer for that one. :pac:

I went so far as to stipulate total posts at the time of submission in my PM to Necro in the hopes of covering my ass :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

tenor.gif?itemid=5459935

Live footage of me and Strawberry Milkshake there!

Congrats Heidi! Great game, Necro. I think Kangaroo is my favourite sheep format.

Oh my goodness, I feel I should point out that I'm actually a Dub!! :o

I wish I was from Donegal - I wish I was IN Donegal - I'd like to think of myself as an honorary Donegal woman as I spend as much time as I can up there!

(and by the by, I wish them all the best in digging themselves out of the Covid hole they've found themselves in at the moment - hope to see y'all soon when things are back to as-normal-as-they-can-be-in-the-circs)

So who do I give the cheeseboard to then :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭EEFGGFEDCCDEED

Congrats Heidi and podium placers.
    Thanks Necro for a great game. :)

So who do I give the cheeseboard to then :confused:
    Meeeeeeeee!!!

Stick it in the fridge, I'll be up again before you know it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Congrats Heidi(x2) and great game once again Necro.

Congratulations Heidi, very well played. You are officially the best at being wrong! :p

Thanks for running Necro, really enjoy the Kangaroo format and the mad answers it can throw up.

Will be keeping an ear out for the next game:

InsecureWelloffGoose-size_restricted.gif

• Advertisement

I'm still trying to ease myself in...

You just need to get yourself some enemies to argue with and you'll be racking up posts... I have too many enemies to name at this point, and so many I've forgotten were my enemies until they remind me...

Or if you're "too nice" to make enemies, you could always just adopt a Forum Games sibling to constantly tease and torment, like BuileBeag and I... :D

Congratulations Heidi, very well played. You are officially the best at being wrong! :p

Thanks for running Necro, really enjoy the Kangaroo format and the mad answers it can throw up.

Will be keeping an ear out for the next game:

InsecureWelloffGoose-size_restricted.gif

Awwwwww!!! <3<3

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Really fun game and reveal, thanks Necro.

Congrats Heidi, definitely a long overdue win. And well done to Toto and Strawbs on your podium finishes.

I’ve been asking for ages for a boards meeting up in the north west. When all this is over, it has to be done!

I’ve been asking for ages for a boards meeting up in the north west. When all this is over, it has to be done!
    Oh hell yeah!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sure I'm only down the road :D

You just need to get yourself some enemies to argue with and you'll be racking up posts... I have too many enemies to name at this point, and so many I've forgotten were my enemies until they remind me...

Or if you're "too nice" to make enemies, you could always just adopt a Forum Games sibling to constantly tease and torment, like BuileBeag and I... :D

Hmmm, a few nemeses would be enjoyable!

Necro wrote: »
    Sure I'm only down the road :D

No better road to be on either seeing as my mammy is from there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,748 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Congrats Heidi and thanks Necro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Congratulations to Heidi and well done to Toto and Strawbs in joint second. Well done, too, to EN, even though third place does not count in Forum Games land when there is joint second! Well organised Necro - good game.

Advertisement