Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Wolly kecks? Noooooo

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Claudia Winkleman's fringe. Ffs cut it.
    She is like the Dulux dog trying to look from under it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Claudia Winkleman's fringe. Ffs cut it.
    She is like the Dulux dog trying to look from under it.

And that head & shoulders ad were she reads out the fake tweets and one is about her fringe. I'm surprised she can read it behind that mop.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,634 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I let myself get walked over today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Was shopping this morning, wearing newly washed cloth mask and sneezed. Couldn’t remove it and blow my nose until I was out of shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

A pillowcase whose opening is in the middle and not the end like a normal pillowcase. What moron thought that was a good design choice? Did they even attempt to put that on a pillow?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'd say after your morning sit down on the throne but before food!

Motorcycles are so light they normally publish the 'dry weight' - without oil, coolant, brake fluid, etc. - and the 'wet weight'. I've always thought the dry weight is a bit of a useless number - it's not the dry weight you're trying to pick up when someone tips the bike over on you!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,230 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Lovely day and I'm thrown on the couch feeling nauseous and a headache.
    Went back to work last Monday after 2 weeks out with head injury and now feel worse. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Bredabe

How is it, that a person who can't leave anything where it is, unless told numerous times to leave it there, manages to walk past of basket of washing they could take to peg out one of the multiple times they've walked past it?!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Bredabe wrote: »
    How is it, that a person who can't leave anything where it is, unless told numerous times to leave it there, manages to walk past of basket of washing they could take to peg out one of the multiple times they've walked past it?!

Guilty as charged! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,116 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    A pillowcase whose opening is in the middle and not the end like a normal pillowcase. What moron thought that was a good design choice? Did they even attempt to put that on a pillow?

Even worse is a duvet cover where the opening is only half way across the end leaving a tiny little gap where you have to squish the duvet it and then all but follow it into the cover to straighten it out .

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Even worse is a duvet cover where the opening is only half way across the end leaving a tiny little gap where you have to squish the duvet it and then all but follow it into the cover to straighten it out .

That is panic attack inducing! I'd be tempted to cut it and just staple it together instead of dealing with that nonsense.

TA i live by myself and I'm really doing anything at the moment but there always seems to be a pile of laundry to do and im constantly hoovering and dusting. Its by no means a mansion either but chores seem never ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,837 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Porklife wrote: »
    That is panic attack inducing! I'd be tempted to cut it and just staple it together instead of dealing with that nonsense.

TA i live by myself and I'm really doing anything at the moment but there always seems to be a pile of laundry to do and im constantly hoovering and dusting. Its by no means a mansion either but chores seem never ending.

You're nesting.....that phenomena never happened to me, I could lie on the couch oblivious to the world around me

You're nesting.....that phenomena never happened to me, I could lie on the couch oblivious to the world around me

I'm constantly running (waddling) around and hanging pictures etc...ooh i must move that bookshelf slightly to the right..hmm looked better a centimetre to the left, I'll move it back and polish the wine glasses instead even though im not using them and then ill organise all my books in alphabetical order...then back again:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,837 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I'm constantly running (waddling) around and hanging pictures etc...ooh i must move that bookshelf slightly to the right..hmm looked better a centimetre to the left, I'll move it back and polish the wine glasses instead even though im not using them and then ill organise all my books in alphabetical order...then back again:p

Hormones are mad things altogether :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Already a mile clear in the cringiest county stakes, Mayo people have now made Mayo day (today supposedly) to celebrate all things failure in the weirdest way. Harmless I suppose but still

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

TA'd that doorbell just rang for the fourth time today by door to door sellers - two gardeners, driveway powerwashing, gutters cleaned. Half thinking of putting up a big No Thanks sign. :D:D

TA'd that doorbell just rang for the fourth time today by door to door sellers - two gardeners, driveway powerwashing, gutters cleaned. Half thinking of putting up a big No Thanks sign. :D:D

Just put"covid isolating" on a sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,356 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

blade1 wrote: »
    Just put"covid isolating" on a sign.

They’d probably offer to deep clean your house!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Nesting,trying to get everything in order before baby arrives.Hopefully you wont be waiting to long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,089 ✭✭✭Be right back

Went to a beach in West Cork the other day which had plenty of free spaces in its car park. Why then had loads of people decided to park on the road?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Overuse of the term "circa" on house advertisements. It's circa 30 miles to Dublin, built on circa an acre, built circa twenty years ago, floor space circa 200 square metres.

Please get out of my way while I mortgage the rest of my good working years on your circa house!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

My knee is banjaxed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

My folding set of hex keys fell apart. The bolt that loosened needs to be tightened with - a hex key.

Went to a beach in West Cork the other day which had plenty of free spaces in its car park. Why then had loads of people decided to park on the road?!

Was it The Warren? I was there today and it was very quiet, cars all over the place last weekend.

I'm bored, it's hard to believe that with loads of channels there's just nothing on that I'd watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,089 ✭✭✭Be right back

Was it The Warren? I was there today and it was very quiet, cars all over the place last weekend.

I'm bored, it's hard to believe that with loads of channels there's just nothing on that I'd watch.

Long strand, just up from the Warren really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Left a voicemail message for a driving instructor. He texts me back a few minutes later to say he can't talk at the moment because he is in the middle of a lesson and lists dates he is available.

What kind of sh*tty driving instructor checks his voicemail and send texts in the middle of a lesson.

Left a voicemail message for a driving instructor. He texts me back a few minutes later to say he can't talk at the moment because he is in the middle of a lesson and lists dates he is available.

What kind of sh*tty driving instructor checks his voicemail and send texts in the middle of a lesson.

It's fairly common in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Money talks.

TA another boring bank holiday weekend, I should be out partying somewhere.

• Advertisement

I've lost two salmon fillets. I'm certain I brought them home but I can't find them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement