Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does mario kart 8 deluxe run very slow

Options
  • 27-04-2021 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello

Does anyone else find mario kart 8 deluxe, running very slow online and offline.I just bought it new from amazon. I do not belive it is so slow. i have tried all the cc modes 150cc, 200cc. but there all very slow. i do have mario kart 7 on 3DS and it alSo runs very slow. Anyone got any info here, please.:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Doodah7

What???

You do realise that the idea of the game is racing karts not Formula 1 cars or Wipeout-style spaceships??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Hello

Does anyone else find mario kart 8 deluxe, running very slow online and offline.I just bought it new from amazon. I do not belive it is so slow. i have tried all the cc modes 150cc, 200cc. but there all very slow. i do have mario kart 7 on 3DS and it alSo runs very slow. Anyone got any info here, please.:eek:
    Yeah , it was a bit faster if bought at release . Nintendo introduced simulation to the game , and as the game ages the top speed of the karts get slower simulating wear and tear on an engine just like real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 IlikeallCGAMES

Yeah , it was a bit faster if bought at release . Nintendo introduced simulation to the game , and as the game ages the top speed of the karts get slower simulating wear and tear on an engine just like real life.

@TheRepentent. Is there anything I can do to speed things up. ( That sounds really stupid )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

TheRepentent's post was a little tongue in cheek...

I don't think I even understand your issue, is it that the vehicles drive slowly? I mean that's just how the game is :confused:

Mario Kart 8 (Deluxe) runs at the speed it runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Don't feed the troll would be my opinion...

• Advertisement
Advertisement