Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Groceries]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,701 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Any further news on the Clubcard prices promo?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Have heard of a few threw a source. Bailey's 9 euro. Doritos 150g range 1 euro. Nature valley bars 1 euro. A lot of Cadbury bags 1 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

Any further news on the Clubcard prices promo?

Starting soon ... posters going up in my local store today.... Boxes of Fevertree Tonic will be €4 down from €5.35 ish , Boxes of Carlsberg bottles will be €12 down from 17

Starts Wednesday 28th
    https://food-and-community.tesco.ie/home/our-little-helps/clubcard-prices/
    In-store, we'll clearly mark products with a yellow Clubcard Price label; you'll also see the regular price.
    For online products, we'll show the regular price and the Clubcard Price alongside the offer.
    Maximum purchase of two alcoholic products per customer. For all other products maximum purchase of 6 per customer. Subject to availability. Excludes Express Stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Are the offers up on Tesco website anywhere? That link is taking an age for me and then the offers don’t show up (could be my browser)

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote:
    Are the offers up on Tesco website anywhere? That link is taking an age for me and then the offers don’t show up (could be my browser)

No, they're keeping them confidential to try and build hype and stop stock piling. It's 2 max of alcohol and 6 of everything else.

It's not great, more of a gimmick really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Sorry if it’s already been said but Tesco are doing 12 cornettos for 5 euro. Other core teams too!(I just love cornettos)

Still very little publicity about it, very hush-hush
    You can buy stuff today
    Njh4Itl.png
    dK2leq1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭rolling boh

Do they do any bargains of food other than what would usually come under the treats category ?

Y128zhI.png
    Sfn4nrA.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

zell12 wrote: »
    Y128zhI.png
    Sfn4nrA.png

Baileys down to €9?!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,318 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Soarer wrote: »
    Baileys down to €9?!

Once you scan clubcard.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

Sheesh, they practically hid it away!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

So you put them in a basket after logging in with clubcard for click and collect and they still show full Price when does the deduction come?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

zell12 wrote: »
    Sheesh, they practically hid it away!

Coke and Baileys for me I think :-) (not together obviously, shudder........)

Your card is charged upon receiving/collecting order
    Clubcard prices will not be shown in your basket upon checking out.
    However, if you have a Clubcard added to your tesco.ie account and you have placed your order for delivery/collection within the eligible promotion dates, you will be charged the Clubcard pricing on the day you receive your order

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

They had no new physical cards in Stillorgan this morning, only available by scanning the QR code on the phone.
    Most of the offers available as you walk into the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭dizzydoll

Any wine offer for the bank holiday weekend? Usually have 25% for bank holidays but can't see anything online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

There are wines reduced to €7 from 25th to the 3rd May. I got an email today from tesco.

• Advertisement

123654789 wrote: »
    There are wines reduced to €7 from 25th to the 3rd May. I got an email today from tesco.

The Los Cardos range look the pick of the bunch for €7.
    There's also Gallo, the I Heart\Love range, wolf blass and a prosecco

Pity they never discount the half bottles anymore... half bottle is €6.50!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I have started drinking the less volume wines like 9% Brancott estate and 8.5% yellow tail but annoyed that I have to pay nearly €15 a bottle are these ever reduced or on special anywhere?

casio4 wrote: »
    I have started drinking the less volume wines like 9% Brancott estate and 8.5% yellow tail but annoyed that I have to pay nearly €15 a bottle are these ever reduced or on special anywhere?

They are showing up as 11-12 euros on Tesco online?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭thoker

Bombay Shappire 20 yo-yos well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭SusanC10

Tried to add the Clubcard offer Baileys to my order online for delivery tomorrow but it was still showing full price at checkout so I removed it from my basket. Only read here afterwards that the discount doesn't show until the actual day of delivery and so on the printed receipt.
    Maybe next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's 2 max of alcohol and 6 of everything else.
    I wonder if that is per transaction, or per day or over the entire duration of the offer.

rubadub wrote:
    I wonder if that is per transaction, or per day or over the entire duration of the offer.

Per transaction I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,307 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Not offer of the century I know but they have 24 x 330ml cans of Lucozade for €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Unknownability

Not offer of the century I know but they have 24 x 330ml cans of Lucozade for €10.

Normal or zero?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Shreddies Original 415G 82c
    Cheerios 87c (was out of stock in my local so dont know size)

Advertisement