Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yourmortgagemanager.ie not working

Options
  • 29-04-2021 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi
    When I try to open this site, I get a message saying that the security can't be authenticated, and to contact the site owners.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

connected1 wrote: »
    Hi
    When I try to open this site, I get a message saying that the security can't be authenticated, and to contact the site owners.
    Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

You can now register for our Mortgage Viewer through the link below:

https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/faq/can-view-mortgage-account-online/

The mortgage manager site is no longer available. If you require any further assistance, please call our mortgage team on 016113333. One of my colleagues will be happy to help.

I hope this information was helpful.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭connected1

Hi
    Good morning,

The mortgage manager site is no longer available. If you require any further assistance, please call our mortgage team on 016113333. One of my colleagues will be happy to help.

Many thanks,
    Megan
    Thanks for your reply.  I would like to ask, when did the site become unavailable? And shouldn't customers get notified about the fact it has gone? 
    I used it only last month. I liked  that I could see what the amount of  interest payment is each month. With the new site, it only shows the gross amount I paid l, with no breakdown of interest.
    Also if I want to calculate a change in repayments, I have to input all my figures. The old site did this automatically. 
    Why make changes that make a site less user friendly? Please will you pass on my comments to someone who is responsible for making these changes. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi
    Good morning,

Many thanks,
    Megan
    Thanks for your reply.  I would like to ask, when did the site become unavailable? And shouldn't customers get notified about the fact it has gone? 
    I used it only last month. I liked  that I could see what the amount of  interest payment is each month. With the new site, it only shows the gross amount I paid l, with no breakdown of interest.
    Also if I want to calculate a change in repayments, I have to input all my figures. The old site did this automatically. 
    Why make changes that make a site less user friendly? Please will you pass on my comments to someone who is responsible for making these changes. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    Hi connected1

Thank you for coming back to us. 

We will certainly pass on your experience with the new site internally. 

We appreciate the time taken to share your views and experience with us,

Many thanks,
    Alison

Advertisement