Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skx

Options
  • 28-04-2021 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

hi folks just a question on seiko skx range.
    the 007 has a black dial and bezel. what colour combo does the standard 009 come in? i see blue/red and black/red so not really sure whats what.
    many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭athlone573

hi folks just a question on seiko skx range.
    the 007 has a black dial and bezel. what colour combo does the standard 009 come in? i see blue/red and black/red so not really sure whats what.
    many thanks

Dark blue and red, aka Pepsi

Black and red aka Coke would be a mod

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

many thanks, exactly what i was looking for,,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Fitz II

There is the J varient of each also, this is the Japan made watch although I think there is some arguement if that is actually the case. The J on the dial does make the watch a little bit more expensive, but collectors seem to want them more.

I'm looking at getting one too, the J ones (which I would prefer) seem a bit harder to find. A shop/business in Singapore on chrono24 is selling some at lower prices than some of the private sellers, too good to be true? chrono24 skx009

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

was aware of the j and k differences ok. again thanks for all replies

• Advertisement
Advertisement