Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Qwertee T-shirts from €5 and free shipping @ 6 T-shirts

Options
  • 26-04-2021 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

Technincally it is T-shirts from €4, but there is only one left. Most are at €5. I haven't seen anything I like, but that may be because the sale started on Friday and many gone. But there might be new designs tomorrow worth getting.

https://www.qwertee.com/shop?sort=price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,170 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I've been good and not bought anything from Qwertee since 2015 according to my order history but I couldn't say no to that Tom Nook tee for €9 incl delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Oat23 wrote: »
    I've been good and not bought anything from Qwertee since 2015 according to my order history but I couldn't say no to that Tom Nook tee for €9 incl delivery.

2013 was my last order, decided it was time again...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,391 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

It's been a while since I ordered. I stopped because the quality of the shirts themselves are the worst I've ever come across. No matter how you wash them expect them to be ruined after a handful of washes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Qwertee, a magnet for the nerdy offspring of the original "If found return to pub" t shirt donning aficionados.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Qwertee, a magnet for the nerdy offspring of the original "If found return to pub" t shirt donning aficionados.

You sound like a dork to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,391 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Ah no, they're very clever designs in fairness.

You sound like fun.

"Qwertee" - the sort of shyte catchphrases that you should never say, nevermind wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Good price..

.. but stopped buying also as shirts are dreadful quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭gipi

blastman wrote: »
    2013 was my last order, decided it was time again...:eek:

And I hadn't ordered since 2015, but fell across the site again at the weekend and ordered a couple of tees!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

ordered 3, cheers.

• Advertisement

Thats great, I'm glad I could construct a post that you would be able to understand.

Thats great, I'm glad I could construct a post that you would be able to understand.
    Ye are arguing with a stranger on an Internet forum..

.. you're both f*cking dorks!

Basq wrote: »
    Ye are arguing with a stranger on an Internet forum..

.. you're both f*cking dorks!

and now it would seem so are you???????????

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Hilarious anyone would go into a Bargain Alert thread to mock what is being posted. Probably got bored on After Hours circle jerking and wanted to show the other forums how 'edgy' they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

Anyway, ordered a dark side of the moon t-shirt so happy with that, thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Good price..

What was the name of that Spanish website that a good few of us got t-shirts off maybe about 18 months ago? I got 6 at the time and the quality has stood the test of time in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Muahahaha wrote: »
    What was the name of that Spanish website that a good few of us got t-shirts off maybe about 18 months ago? I got 6 at the time and the quality has stood the test of time in fairness.

https://www.pampling.com/

I think that's the one you are talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭shnaek

I resisted for as long as I could. But I bought some today. Cheers OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Suckit wrote: »
    https://www.pampling.com/

I think that's the one you are talking about.

yeah thats the one, thanks. Would use them again for the next tshirt stock up as the quality has been decent and theyve some nice designs

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

It's been a while since I ordered. I stopped because the quality of the shirts themselves are the worst I've ever come across. No matter how you wash them expect them to be ruined after a handful of washes.

It's a long time since I ordered also but the quality was truly awful back then.

• Advertisement

You pay considerably more than Qwertee but tend to buy off RedBubble (bought shirts off them and wearing them regularly-ish for 2 - 3 years and still perfect). Tend to have discounts around American holidays etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Good price..

mailburner wrote: »
    It's a long time since I ordered also but the quality was truly awful back then.

Nice t shirts.

Tempted to buy a few but is the quality really poor?

I am presuming they are given those sort of sale prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Bought some for the first time.

Gildan brand shirts with a design printed on.

I'm happy with the quality. For €5/€7 I'm definitely happy with the quality.
    Delivered from Dublin depot in 1 day.

Recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

No need to remove it just cos of people who can't amuse themselves elsewhere and those who egg them on.

On Qwertee, The Witcher symbols one is pretty nice. Have found that getting a size or even two bigger can offset the shrinkage. Have a Jaws one from ages back and still in good condition.

Advertisement