Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Fascia

• 28-04-2021 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭

I just got a quote of E4500 for new fascia and gutters to the house. It's 80 metres in total. Bungalow. Sounds shocking dear or am I just out of touch? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭con747

I think it starts about €40 per metre upwards but that's only from memory a few of years ago when I got mine done. After getting it done though I kicked myself after watching it being done, a job you can do yourself if diy inclined especially on a bungalow.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭memorystick

Thanks for the quick reply. There’s an awkward corner that is leaking that he has to open anyway. It’s where the sunroom joins the gable. I wouldn’t have the confidence to do it or the time either. Things are dear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭con747

Always get a minimum of 3 quotes for work like that. Then decide who you think is best for the job. Check they have insurance and are actually qualified and registered and do research on past work to be sure.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

Advertisement