[company name withheld] are looking for a target driven and motivated professional to join our small team.
· Responsible for supporting customers through the Sales process in a showroom environment
· Greet customer in a friendly and timely manner when they enter the store.
· Assist customers with their bathroom product queries and offer advice.
· Produce customer proposals
· Process orders.
· Increase sales and profitable growth in line with company targets.
· Exceed sales targets and objectives.
· Keep sales lead sheets up to date.
· Follow up customer leads in a timely manner by phone.
· Effectively overcome any potential objections.
· Process telephone orders.
· Provide excellent customer service on telephone and in store.
· Follow up with customers after completion of bathroom installation to ensure they are fully satisfied.
· Develop a good understanding of all the cavalini product range and keep up to date with new products.
A bit about you…
· Professional tidy appearance
· Experience in the use of MS office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Extensive experience in the use of Sales Software
· Good understanding of sales and the sales process.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong organisational skills
· Accurate and thorough approach
· Motivated team player
· Good problem solving ability
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Able to work during late night opening and Saturdays where required
It would be advantageous for you to have…..
· IT qualification e.g. ECDL, CLAIT
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role (within the last few years)
Please apply at https://corkjobs.ie/job/14144393/customer-service-role
Looking to kickstart your career in sales? Come work with the All Star Field Sales Agency of The Year 2021!
We are currently recruiting for our SSE Airtricity Campaign selling hugely discounted Renewable Green Electricity and Gas to residential customers.
Full Training will be provided from the start and will be ongoing throughout your sales career with us.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join one of Ireland’s fastest-growing residential sales companies and develop your skills in sales while earning an attractive remuneration package. The successful candidate will be a valuable member of our dynamic team, with opportunities to take on a leadership role.
Successful Sales Agent will have the following attributes:
This position is full-time with base salary plus uncapped commission.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be over 18 and be able to work in the European Union or hold a Stamp 4 Visa/ Stamp 1G visa.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €23,400.00-€35,000.00 per year
All agents have access to PPE and all sales are contactless using our advanced Handheld technology - we are a Covid-Safe business.
Please apply at https://corkjobs.ie/job/14144620/field-sales-representative
Job Type: Full time-permanent
Working hours: Five days between Monday and Saturday, on rotation.
Please apply at https://corkjobs.ie/job/14145059/office-administrator-accounts-assistant
Carraig Donn are opening in the old New Look in Douglas Court and advertising for jobs, it’s not on their website but there’s an email on the window advert.
Job Opportunities at Macau Sporting Club Cork
Food & Beverage Staff
Croupiers & Casino Staff
We are currently recruiting Poker Dealers and all positions at Macau Sporting Club
A warm friendly personality is essential and an interest in poker would be beneficial.
Experience is welcome but dealer training classes will take place so experience is not essential. Might suit students who wish to learn a new skillset.
If interested or know someone who is, send CV's to [email protected]
#Cork #jobs #casinoJobs #croupier
Cro-Bar Construction currently have a vacancy for a Ground Worker in the Cork Area.
Please forward C.V along with copies of Training Certs/License to:
Cro-Bar Construction Ltd., Springhill Business Park, Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork.
Phone: 021 6024200 Email: [email protected]
You can also apply at https://corkjobs.ie/job/14149690/ground-workers
Cro-Bar Construction Ltd in Springhill Business Park, Carrigtwohill, Cork are looking for Site Managers.
Experienced Site Managers required for work in the Cork & Kerry areas. Supervision of digging crews (trenching & ducting) including materials ordering & deliveries, responsibility for Health & Safety on site, scheduling jobs with Client & all associated paperwork from job inception through to final invoicing.
The following would be a distinct advantage.
SLG (Signing Lighting & Guarding)
LUGS (Locating Underground Services)
Full clean driving license
Please apply at https://corkjobs.ie/job/14150158/site-manager