Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micky Jackson in trouble again

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MOR316

fryup wrote: »
    and Wade Robson willing obliged to take the stand to defend Michael Jackson

....but years later with MJ long deceased Robson does the dirty on him, why ?
    cause he's skint and out of spite to the Jackson family who didn't back him for the tribute show in Las Vegas

Indeed!

Also, why is asking people to donate money for abuse victims, through a link on his social media pages, that is not attached to any abuse charity?

It's dodgy as ****...

Whatever about people thinking Jackson is guilty/not guilty, Wade Robson is an absolute charlatan and those who have worked with him in Hollywood say the same thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

buried wrote: »
    It doesn't bother me in the slightest, believe what you want about the lad. I'll believe the facts. The actual facts of his life and how the abuse he suffered in his youth actually resulted in other characters in his later life trying to grab the same greasy money bag accumulated at the start of his abuse ridden life. That alright with ya?

I believe the fact (right from the horse’s mouth) that he shared a bed with boys and I feel comfortable in saying that that is deeply abnormal behaviour that being beaten as a child does not excuse. Unfortunately for Jackson’s defenders, that can never be taken back and I bet they curse him every day for making that admission. It can’t be explained away.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

I believe the fact (right from the horse’s mouth) that he shared a bed with boys and I feel comfortable in saying that that is deeply abnormal behaviour that being beaten as a child does not excuse. Unfortunately for Jackson’s defenders, that can never be taken back and I bet they curse him every day for making that admission. It can’t be explained away.

he was a man-child, he wasn't fully emotionally mature (more than likely died a virgin)

because of his child like persona i'm convinced he wasn't capable of abusing anyone adult or child, it just wasn't in his nature

Wouldn't say curse him for admitting it. Curse him for doing it alright.
    I can't explain it away and don't want to as I think it's inappropriate. End of!

However, if 99% of those who were in his company and their families say it was innocent and nothing happened and their parents knew/gave permission and had access to the room at all times and still defend him today, whilst it doesn't make me agree with it, it eases my mind some what.

I was reading an interview with his accountant a few weeks back. He said he would meet him in his bedroom (Apparantly it was massive) and he would spend the evening hanging out with him and they would curl up eating junk food, watching movies.
    Some nights Jackson couldn't sleep and would ask the bank manager to read him a story.

I can't pretend to understand it but, hey...I wasn't forced to sacrifice my childhood to sing in strip clubs. I wasn't battered through all my childhood by my Father. I never witnessed my Father banging other women behind my Mother's back. I didn't sleep with other male and female adults as a child, when on the road to hide from my Father as he scared me. I didn't have various physical issues and injuries. I wasn't the most famous man of the 20th/21st century...I'm sure that's going to cause some kind of psychological trauma. I can't understand it

he was a man-child, he wasn't fully emotionally mature (more than likely died a virgin)

because of his child like persona i'm convinced he wasn't capable of abusing anyone adult or child, it just wasn't in his nature

What does that actually mean? What psychiatric disorder did he have? What is this mysterious ailment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭buried

I'm not trying to excuse it ODB, I actually resent the fact you are trying to make that equation when all I am doing is trying to explain it. Put yourself in his shoes for two seconds or how ever long it takes you, imagine being beaten with a leather strap, by your own kin, your own father, your FATHER, for nothing but to perform to strangers on a stage, for nothing but money, pathetic money. This to be done at 5 years of age, an age when you are just realising and imagining the world, imaging it how a child, every child, innocently should be able to imagine so. That was taken from Michael. Taken violently. Maybe, maybe you can imagine the damage this could have done to his innocence, his very childhood innocence that me and hopefully the likes of yourself were able to enjoy but he could not? Think about that. Those incidents where he shared beds with children were more than likely himself trying to reclaim the childhood innocence he never had any inclination of? Granted, and you are totally correct and right, it is not the best thing, even abhorent for the young people he did that with in his adult life but that is FAMES fault, Fame resulted in Micheal being the way he was and it was FAME that drew the people that wanted to be so desperately involved with him.

There is one and only guilty party for me in this whole sorry affair. Fame.
    Well two others also, Money and Celebrity.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

I’m willing to bet if you peered into the childhood of many a non-famous child molester, you’d find a troubled childhood. And would people make allowances because of that? The allowances made for Jackson are sickening. I believe he had a horrendous childhood. The fame element makes it a bit more unusual. But it’s still an abusive childhood and sadly, they are not that unusual. But no way would Joe Obscurity be given as much leniency as Jackson with the same facts presented.

Nobody can even point to what this apparently unique mental illness is. What’s it called? Michael Jackson Syndrome?

I’m willing to bet if you peered into the childhood of many a non-famous child molester, you’d find a troubled childhood. And would people make allowances because of that? The allowances made for Jackson are sickening. I believe he had a horrendous childhood. The fame element makes it a bit more unusual. But it’s still an abusive childhood and sadly, they are not that unusual. But no way would Joe Obscurity be given as much leniency as Jackson with the same facts presented.

How many actual child molesters would freely admit to sharing beds with children in person let alone on television? Think about it. Jackson's case is a damnation example of modern celebrity and fame. But those elements are controlled by the mainstream so they'd rather you talk about something else instead.

I'm afraid you've lost me here. Could you explain?

No one is giving him any leniency. No one here has agreed with him having sleepovers with unrelated kids. We're all agreeing with you in saying it was wrong.

However, he was acquitted in 2005. Robon and Safechuck had their cases thrown out, 3 times, in the last 7 years, due to there being no evidence whatsoever.

I'm not really sure what else there is to prove.
    If the courts have said he's innocent or not guilty of these accusations, if there is no evidence of any wrong doing, I'm not sure how it's sickening to accept it :confused:

From 1988...

Ez7UWq3XoAM8iSe?format=png&name=large

I assume if we're believing all allegations, this is true too?

• Advertisement

MOR316 wrote: »
    I'm afraid you've lost me here. Could you explain?

No one is giving him any leniency. No one here has agreed with him having sleepovers with unrelated kids. We're all agreeing with you in saying it was wrong.

However, he was acquitted in 2005. Robon and Safechuck had their cases thrown out, 3 times, in the last 7 years, due to there being no evidence whatsoever.

I'm not really sure what else there is to prove.
    If the courts have said he's innocent or not guilty of these accusations, if there is no evidence of any wrong doing, I'm not sure how it's sickening to accept it :confused:

Anyone who doesn’t take him sleeping with unrelated minor child a massive red flag is being 100% lenient. You say “nobody” dismisses it. That’s not true, I’m afraid. It’s ignored and glossed over all the time. If someone wouldn’t excuse some other man doing that and excuses Jackson - why do you think that would be? And if you say you wouldn’t judge Joe Obscurity for same and wouldn’t keep your children away from him - yeah, colour me dubious. I wouldn’t believe you at all. Not even a little bit. And if you do think it’s grand to share a bed with unrelated minor - yikes.

How many actual child molesters would freely admit to sharing beds with children in person let alone on television? Think about it. Jackson's case is a damnation example of modern celebrity and fame. But those elements are controlled by the mainstream so they'd rather you talk about something else instead.

I don’t know. But admit it, he did. It can’t be explained away and people know it, so they grasp for some nebulous mental health stuff that nobody ever define for why Jackson is special and different.

I don’t know. But admit it, he did. It can’t be explained away and people know it, so they grasp for some nebulous mental health stuff that nobody ever define for why Jackson is special and different.

Jimmy Savile had plenty opportunity to admit it on tv too, but never did. Probably because when he was doing it he actually was raping people.

Jimmy Savile had plenty opportunity to admit it on tv too, but never did. Probably because when he was doing it he actually was raping people.

Whataboutery.

I’m willing to bet if you peered into the childhood of many a non-famous child molester

Whataboutery? I'm just following your own lead here.

Whataboutery?

Yeah. They’re two different people. Two different cases. You’re deflecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

What does that actually mean? What psychiatric disorder did he have? What is this mysterious ailment?

here you go...

Arrested Psychological Development

What bothers me are people who seem to want him to be guilty, no matter how many times he's been found not guilty/innocent or despite there being no evidence of wrong doing...

I seen it when Macaulay Culkin defended him again recently. Loads of people tweeting him, accusing him of lying and demanded him to admit Jackson "fingered him"

I can't understand that mindset at all.

I'm not actually ODB, I'm looking into the mindset of a child molester, just like you wanted the rest of us to look into, I've gone even further and given you an example of a famous one too.

And reading that, there seems to be plenty of controversy over whether somebody is a slave to that childhood. Going by the other Jacksons, it would seem not. But Jackson was enabled by people who would never in a million years enable or excuse your average civilian. Having a bad childhood might explain but it doesn’t excuse. But many people do excuse him and even more weirdly, treat it like he was delightful rather than a massive creep.

• Advertisement

I'm not actually ODB, I'm looking into the mindset of a child molester, just like you wanted the rest of us to look into, I've gone even further and given you an example of a famous one too.

I have no idea what point you are making though. Savile didn’t admit anything on camera. Jackson did. I fail to see the link. They were different.

I have no idea what point you are making though. Savile didn’t admit anything on camera. Jackson did. I fail to see the link. They were different.

They were different alright, I mean do you really think that actual rapists will admit to their crimes on camera? On camera in front of millions?

And reading that, there seems to be plenty of controversy over whether somebody is a slave to that childhood. Going by the other Jacksons, it would seem not. But Jackson was enabled by people who would never in a million years enable or excuse your average civilian. Having a bad childhood might explain but it doesn’t excuse. But many people do excuse him and even more weirdly, treat it like he was delightful rather than a massive creep.

You should look into their other Jacksons' lives.
    It ain't clean!

But many people do excuse him and even more weirdly, treat it like he was delightful rather than a massive creep.

Other than the kids he spent time with, I genuinely don't know anyone who does that... I've read Jackson fan forums and even they don't. :confused:

What bothers me are people who seem to want him to be guilty, no matter how many times he's been found not guilty/innocent or despite there being no evidence of wrong doing...

I seen it when Macaulay Culkin defended him again recently. Loads of people tweeting him, accusing him of lying and demanded him to admit Jackson "fingered him"

I can't understand that mindset at all.

Well, sadly, the bed admission and settling the first case don’t go away. We could go into all the apparent reasons for why he settled but nobody has to believe them and most people would never settle a case like that. Including people with much less power than Jackson. Über-famous Jackson felt he had no choice but to settle? Yeah right.

It’s no surprise that nothing may have happened to Culkin, who was himself powerful in the early 90s. I’m unmoved by that. Jackson’s accusers were not Culkin. Just because nothing may have happened to him doesn’t mean others are lying.

Other than the kids he spent time with, I genuinely don't know anyone who does that... I've read Jackson fan forums and even they don't. :confused:

I have. Lots. People often - and I really mean often - say things like “Michael would never do something like that” and talking about how innocent and pure he was. I find it really hard to believe you’ve never encountered that. It’s why so many people so jealously defend him. They wouldn’t if they thought he was a creep. He is treated as a mythical creature almost. I don’t believe you haven’t come across that.

Well, sadly, the bed admission and settling the first case don’t go away. We could go into all the apparent reasons for why he settled but nobody has to believe them and most people would never settle a case like that. Including people with much less power than Jackson. Über-famous Jackson felt he had no choice but to settle? Yeah right.

It’s no surprise that nothing may have happened to Culkin, who was himself powerful in the early 90s. I’m unmoved by that. Jackson’s accusers were not Culkin. Just because nothing may have happened to him doesn’t mean others are lying.

1. No one has to believe them but, the facts have been laid out as to why the civil case was settled in 1993. Even the prosecution stated it.

2. So 4 people who said they were abused and who looked for money are being truthful and the thousands of other kids who said nothing happened are lying? :D
    Corey Feldman, who was molested by someone in Hollywood, says Jackson saved him from it, is lying? :D

I have. Lots. People often - and I really mean often - say things like “Michael would never do something like that” and talking about how innocent and pure he was. I find it really hard to believe you’ve never encountered that. It’s why so many people so jealously defend him. They wouldn’t if they thought he was a creep. He is treated as a mythical creature almost. I don’t believe you haven’t come across that.

I've seen people say he would never molest someone yeah.
    By the same token, I've seen people like you who wants him to have molested children.

Works both ways

They were different alright, I mean do you really think that actual rapists will admit to their crimes on camera? On camera in front of millions?

I have no idea. If somebody was so detached from reality (as we are told Jackson was), I could easily see him not understanding why it would be a crazy thing to admit. I mean, was he affected by his childhood or wasn’t he? You can’t suddenly claim he was a model of rationality when it suits you to.

• Advertisement

I've seen people say he would never molest someone yeah.
    By the same token, I've seen people like you who wants him to have molested children.

Works both ways

Why would I want that to be true? Seriously, enlighten me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement