Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anybody have any good Sources to compare EV Van pricing

Options
  • 26-04-2021 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Looking to find the best EV Van, cant find a good comparison.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,195 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

There are no good EV vans, just EV vans

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Bit harsh, An Post seem to be happy with the Renault Kangoo ZE, there is also a Renault Zoe van and that guy has serious range (albeit smaller).

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,370 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

All of which have no fast charging.

I'm looking at getting a van to help with my online side business. Looked at cheap 4-6 year old Transits and Sprinters, they are a few K to buy. New vans start around 20k.

The ZE Master is 66k+ new!!!!!

I need a large van and would love an electric one but, to quote Apu, "Such a product does not exist"

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭al2009

Fully charged did a good 5 parter on the new vans from vauxhall, peugeot etc, if i'd the money i'd go for a vivaro!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP8yHkb-ucY

• Registered Users Posts: 15,560 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

ELM327 wrote: »
    All of which have no fast charging.

I'm looking at getting a van to help with my online side business. Looked at cheap 4-6 year old Transits and Sprinters, they are a few K to buy. New vans start around 20k.

The ZE Master is 66k+ new!!!!!

I need a large van and would love an electric one but, to quote Apu, "Such a product does not exist"
    Check out the VW Transporter and Crafter too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement

I wanted to look at an e-Crafter but they dont seem to sell those here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,560 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I wanted to look at an e-Crafter but they dont seem to sell those here.
    Probably be crazy money anyway.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Yes, I see now that the kangoo ZE and env200 are pretty well priced but going up to the env400 size the EV options are 3X or more the price of the fossil fuel equivalent. Means my diesel van will be replaced by another, larger diesel van.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭kanuseeme

Just looking on the build and price page, the phev only seems available in the (60k) M1 Kombi and not the (26k) N1 commercial?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭kanuseeme

Just looking on the build and price page, the phev only seems available in the (60k) M1 Kombi and not the (26k) N1 commercial?

lol go Diesel, I knew it existed but FFS that's crazy money, there is a 47k phev, but the mild hybrid version is around 2 k more expensive, hard to justify the extra on that even.

Advertisement