Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Druids golf shoes

Options
  • 24-04-2021 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Has anyone bought a pair off the site, I have bought other clothes and can't fault them. I have a voucher and they have good priced what I call summer golf shoes that look good, but walking for 4 hours in ****e shoes doesn't appeal to me. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭bod71

MorganIRL wrote: »
    Has anyone bought a pair off the site, I have bought other clothes and can't fault them. I have a voucher and they have good priced what I call summer golf shoes that look good, but walking for 4 hours in ****e shoes doesn't appeal to me. TIA

I bought a pair just before Xmas, I found them too tight across the foot. I sold them on Adverts.ie shortly after.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

bod71 wrote: »
    I bought a pair just before Xmas, I found them too tight across the foot. I sold them on Adverts.ie shortly after.
    So would u recommend going half a size more... Or were they just always gonna be tight across there..

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭bod71

So would u recommend going half a size more... Or were they just always gonna be tight across there..

Yeah just were a tight fit, it’s a chance u take not being able to try them on.

bod71 wrote: »
    Yeah just were a tight fit, it’s a chance u take not being able to try them on.

Ya the returns to Scotland for shoes will be a balls if it were to happen..thanks for ur info. I'll look more into return costs and maybe stick with my normal size.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭padmcv

I was disappointed in them from a waterproof point of view but can't fault them for comfort. I am hoping to get good wear out of them for the summer. They were snug but I didn't have any issue with blisters etc for the first round and they have loosened out since then.
    I think they are fine but I won't be rushing back to buy another pair.

• Advertisement

padmcv wrote: »
    I was disappointed in them from a waterproof point of view but can't fault them for comfort. I am hoping to get good wear out of them for the summer. They were snug but I didn't have any issue with blisters etc for the first round and they have loosened out since then.
    I think they are fine but I won't be rushing back to buy another pair.

I'm buying them for dry wear so don't expect as much wear out of them in Ireland, hence I'm going for a cheap pair. Cause I have a waterproof pair.. if they were comfortable and loosened out what other reason wud u have for not buying pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭padmcv

I'm buying them for dry wear so don't expect as much wear out of them in Ireland, hence I'm going for a cheap pair. Cause I have a waterproof pair.. if they were comfortable and loosened out what other reason wud u have for not buying pls.

Just a preference for me. I play in the mornings & they struggle with heavy dew.

padmcv wrote: »
    Just a preference for me. I play in the mornings & they struggle with heavy dew.

That's good to know, weekends will be played at that time..

Advertisement