Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac Mini M1 refurb

Options
  • 23-04-2021 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭

Some at €669 now on the Apple refurb. As google might tell you, some people swear by the refurb stuff as they appear to have gone through a rigorous testing process before they are put back on sale and appear to be items that are cancelled sales etc and not something that someone has used for a few weeks or whatever...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

I am one of those people.

Got a refurb Macbook Air in 2014 and only now I'm even considering upgrading because the M1 has made an appearance on the site albeit snapped up pretty quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Simon201

yeah it's mad the base refurb MacBook Air M1 there at €959 is still €40 cheaper than any here on adverts etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

One of the 2020 i3 Macbook Air's was on it yesterday for €794.
    Stellar deal for the casual but naturally snapped up lickety split.

Definitely one to watch for someone who wants a Mac for casual use. It wouldn't surprise me that these units will pop up more once the M1 gains momentum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

GobBass wrote: »
    One of the 2020 i3 Macbook Air's was on it yesterday for €794.
    Stellar deal for the casual but naturally snapped up lickety split.

Definitely one to watch for someone who wants a Mac for casual use. It wouldn't surprise me that these units will pop up more once the M1 gains momentum.

They’re back available for €794 there now

Advertisement