Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sh$t Coin Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭pioneerpro

Rob2D wrote: »
    DOGE and Safemoon will be the ruination of us all. When the powers that be try to come for us, it won't be the tired old laundering or terrorism angle they'll use. It'll be this s**t. Too many people losing their shirts on ponzi's.

Go to Q4 2017 and you'll see the exact same comments regarding ICOs being the ruination of us all - and, to be frank, its as uncorrelated then as it is now.

NFTs are just the ICOs of 2021 -> ****coins in 2021 are just on BSC as opposed to ERC20.

Yes people lose their hats on community investment schemes in all areas of life - this is just a particularly seedy looking and unregulated one with particularly low barriers to entry that has hit the cultural zeitgeist.

Will people lose money? Sure, same way as they did on Bank of Ireland shares, or ESB shares, or Eircom shares, or any of the other economic rugpulls performed in the last 20 years.

In 2018 it was lads off their chops in smoking areas talking smack about ICOs and distributed-ledger technology and their 'bitcoin and ripple' holdings. Now it's the remainders of the same generation staking and flipping, while the new entrants chase super low unit price alts and DeFi tokens to play pumps. It's honestly no different to OTCMKTs on pink or grey sheets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Re Safe moon, get out while you can https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/mvqaz7/safemoon_rugpull/

This is honestly like a degenerates gambling thread. I cant help envisage lads huddled in the corner of various bookies, rolled up newspaper in hand, fag hanging off the top lip, betting on the donkeys from a field of thoroughbreds in the hope that they can can catch a long shot winner.

Some are smart enough to cash out in-play while a little ahead. Others want that big win, and failure after failure they convince themselves that the next one is the one.

Whelo79 talk about latching on to one bit of news. Safemoon is not a rug pull they are many and will be many more but safemoon is not that.

Like it or not the meme end has arrived and SM is the BTC of the meme end of things.

Good, we should only risk our own money. Or at least if anyone asks, I just tell them ETH.

And people bringing attention to s***coins here that are less than a week old is fine. But I just can't abide people coming in here and shilling some **** that has already done 100x or more. It's just not on.

Who put you in charge :D it's called the sh1t coin thread.

The 100x part is annoying tbh and a month ago when I first did a meme coin I did not check sh1t now I do.

I've left countless 5-10x ones go this week due to them already being 3-8x when I looked at them so the 100x does not mean no gains.

I walked away here as it was 3x - https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x5bf5a3c97dd86064a6b97432b04ddb5ffcf98331
    Now it would be 5x for me lol

There are two others this week fullsend and also jbp I think.

Also buying dips, why not? If the token tax is not ridiculous and slippage is low then range riding some of the volatility is definitely possible.

JBP today at least 2 opps to buy low sell high and make a few quid what is wrong with that - this end of things replicates the main markets the only difference is it happens very fast and all the time - so for a novice it's a great way to learn.

I think we need three things:

1: to get a token name only thread going
    2: make me a Mod - see point 3 below :D:D
    3: mute Rob as he is spreading the FUD

Honest question.. I hear people with all these gains.. What are they actually investing â‚EURO100,EURO1000? or more. If China bands bitcoin its over

I put $1316 into Safemoon

I've $500 total in Elongate

The rest vary but some as low as $12 (Initial Elongate) atm I keep it under a bnb unless it looks really good.

So $60-200 at a time give or take.

Posh Boy wrote: »
    From the poocoin chart it looks like this morning was the time to get in.

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x61a618cd5cc984b5dc6bafbe1ed72a8b961bf79c

Looks a little ropey as very few bag holders 177 in two days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,702 ✭✭✭Raoul

Anyone have issues with the telegram group? I got kicked out yesterday somehow (the admin said I wasn't on the kick list or anything) but when I click on the link, it says that this telegram user cannot be found.

cherrytaz wrote: »
    Just put a bit into this, has had some nice jumps in the first few days and looks to be consolidating nicely to start another rise. Nice number of members in telegram and twitter and some good advertising going out today...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/mvvnl9/kilimanjaro_the_lottery_token_that_keeps/?sort=new

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x865d0c78d08bd6e5f0db6bcbf36d3f8eb4ad48f8

Nice one Taz - Telegram not massive - bag holders just north of 1k

Started at 2.5c Now near 2$ but I like the lottery end of things so I'll buy 100 tokens.

Are you in and if so how early?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

The Guvnor wrote: »
    I've left countless 5-10x ones go this week due to them already being 3-8x when I looked at them

And you were dead right to do so.

You better be nice to me too or else I won't tell you about the latest s**tcoin I found :D

And you were dead right to do so.

You better be nice to me too or else I won't tell you about the latest s**tcoin I found :D

:D:D I was a fool here is one you'll love some wideboy YT'er launched I was told early but I left it as was actually working - I know - the inconvenience.

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x5bf5a3c97dd86064a6b97432b04ddb5ffcf98331

I'm ready to buy the dip but some ride today from launch to ath an hour or so later lmao 80x.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,923 ✭✭✭circadian

The Guvnor wrote: »
    :D:D I was a fool here is one you'll love some wideboy YT'er launched I was told early but I left it as was actually working - I know - the inconvenience.

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x5bf5a3c97dd86064a6b97432b04ddb5ffcf98331

I'm ready to buy the dip but some ride today from launch to ath an hour or so later lmao 80x.

Threw €50 in a dip. Meme factor alone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

MOONDELUXE - Around 4hrs old. Got a good reception on Reddit. Seems to have some momentum.

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x44654ac902aba59ae7daa9a658a7c1c6ea4ec46f

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Posh Boy

�� Telegram: https://t.me/UNSAFEMOON

�� Buy here : https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x8df1c291e65181833b68213ca52931ce8c70f9f2

�� Chart: https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x8df1c291e65181833b68213ca52931ce8c70f9f2

�� Address: 0x8df1c291e65181833b68213ca52931ce8c70f9f2

�� Burn Tokens TX: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x520a2d6beb67dc5ac7d80fe1ed3be18d0d128fac279aedc2fd28d0b2705c9db1

�� Tokenomics ��

$UNF UNIFARM Features + Safemoon = UNSAFEMOON

SET SLIPPAGE TO 10% or higher

�� 1% fee auto added to liquidity

�� 4% fee auto distributed to all hodlers

�� 2% fee auto distributed to the marketing wallet

�� 2% fee auto sent to the burn address

�� Burns will grow exponentially as every transaction has a burn that also gets reflected tokens

Probably pure crap but it might get some traction due to the name alone. Might be worth a quick in and out.....

Threw €50 at it for a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

cherrytaz wrote: »
    Make that 8x now :eek:

I use poocoin linked to my MetaMask. It then shows the value in USD..

Is that safe? I use poocoin but I wouldn't let is have access to my wallet.
    Anybody on Elongate?

I had a few dollars worth from a few weeks ago, sold half of it this morning for 2 BNB. I think I got in a 0.15 BNB
    KilOit wrote: »
    X100 on bafe
    This was shilled in the telegram group when it was 500k few days ago, it's hovering around 50m mc now

Another good one, again 0.15 BNB and I got rid of half for 2 BNB this morning

I had that Safemoon too, and doubled my investment, but as mentioned by someone above, these are .2 BNB investments, not thousand of euro!
    dougal0691 wrote: »
    buying into a ponzi is pretty ****ing scummy full stop. the intention is to make money at someone else's expense.

Here's the thing, dougal, most people involved know what these are, it's just a game based on ponzi like schemes. I think they are good craic and I have made a little with them. There is something pleasing about holding 56,000,000,000 of a coin worth 5 dollars and then selling it at a profit (we all hope)
    Unfortunately, to play the game right, you would need to be glued to your screen 24/7 to sell on the high and all that.

Onwards, and upwards! (To the moon etc) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭KilOit

Bought https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x3cee3938930E986cA71d869A96c5FF4ebB3Af8D3
    probably a rug pull pull but name made me laugh ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

Bought https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x3cee3938930E986cA71d869A96c5FF4ebB3Af8D3
    probably a rug pull pull but name made me laugh ;)

lol, where are you finding these? they are hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭KilOit

lol, where are you finding these? they are hilarious
    This one was on reddit, got it at 15k mc but seems very volatile with some large holders on it. no rug yet after 2 hours so who knows

This one was on reddit, got it at 15k mc but seems very volatile with some large holders on it. no rug yet after 2 hours so who knows

Negative Marketcap - infinite gainz lol I'll ape in - ok 0.075 bnb lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Tango One

Any idea why I get this message all the time on pancakes

The transaction cannot succeed due to error: PancakeRouter: INSUFFICIENT_OUTPUT_AMOUNT. This is probably an issue with one of the tokens you are swapping.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Tango One wrote: »

The transaction cannot succeed due to error: PancakeRouter: INSUFFICIENT_OUTPUT_AMOUNT. This is probably an issue with one of the tokens you are swapping.

Cheers

Increase the slippage tolerance

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

I wonder if safemoon is over or if it will recover after this market dip? The devs are trying to fix the mistakes they made in the AMA video and it's not a rugpull as reddit keeps talking about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭adam240610

Currently 7x on my SCAM tokens since around when I posted, market cap now 1.5m.

Some of these names are ludicrous

timeToLive wrote: »
    I wonder if safemoon is over or if it will recover after this market dip? The devs are trying to fix the mistakes they made in the AMA video and it's not a rugpull as reddit keeps talking about

Maybe it will survive but I wouldnt be hanging on to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭adam240610

adam240610 wrote: »
    Currently 7x on my SCAM tokens since around when I posted, market cap now 1.5m.

Some of these names are ludicrous

How long do you have them but that is great result as most things are down down down atm.

Parabolic did sober up for a small profit but I must have been outside in the beer garden and has since got p1ssed again and is on the floor lol I did stop by the telegram group - dare I say it - it's active - they have a shilling competition going on!

Cheers

Slippage but always try changing last few digits on share amounts add a .000 and alter slippage as well to like 1.123 etc both can help.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I tried to get out of Safemoon yesterday using Pancakeswap via the Trust Wallet...

Swapped to ETH - supposedly the transaction was successful however no sign of the ETH, while my Safemoons have gone (to the moon, I assume).

Anyone had similar issues with Trust Wallet/Pancakeswap?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Dades wrote: »
    I tried to get out of Safemoon yesterday using Pancakeswap via the Trust Wallet...

Swapped to ETH - supposedly the transaction was successful however no sign of the ETH, while my Safemoons have gone (to the moon, I assume).

I think there was some pancake maintenance being done that failed and has been delayed another day. Lots of people seem to be having issues.

If I'm looking at the chart full send is gone. Really is Like holding a hand grenade which these. Don't get caught when the pin is pulled.

Dades wrote: »

I've no experience of Trust wallet but on Metamask you have to switch between networks to see ETH based tokens and BNB based tokens.
    i.e. if you're in the ETH network, you can't see the BNB tokens, and vice-versa...

• Advertisement

If I'm looking at the chart full send is gone. Really is Like holding a hand grenade which these. Don't get caught when the pin is pulled.

Volume is very low. Change the interval to 1hr and you should see the candles...

Advertisement