Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Sh$t Coin Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Nice one Fletch dipped a toe into 420x just the 0.1bnb.

Sorry should have added:

Wen Moon?

Is dis Rug?

Where is dev?

LoL

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Tango One

Though I try a bit of arbitrage with safemoon it's twice the price on bitmart v pancakes , usually BSC are fast transfer, but no sign of safemoon showing up in my bitmart wallet coming up on a hour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭adam240610

Tango One wrote: »
    Though I try a bit of arbitrage with safemoon it's twice the price on bitmart v pancakes , usually BSC are fast transfer, but no sign of safemoon showing up in my bitmart wallet coming up on a hour

The prices on coinmarketcap for pancake swap are wrong. To see the actual price of 1 sfm, put 1 sfm in the from tab and put USDT or equivalent into the to tab. There's almost no gain after all the fees and considering the actual price,

My safemoon transfer to bitmart yesterday (when trying out an arbitrage theory) took around 4 hours... So it could go very badly depending on price swings

Fullsend looks good to me for a small position

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭Posh Boy

The Guvnor wrote: »
    Nice one Fletch dipped a toe into 420x just the 0.1bnb.

Sorry should have added:

Wen Moon?

Is dis Rug?

Where is dev?

LoL

https://nationalpost.com/news/sum-ting-wong-intern-blamed-for-leaking-fake-names-of-pilots-aboard-plane-that-crashed-in-san-francisco

sum-ting-wong-intern-blamed-for-leaking-fake-names-of-pilots-aboard-plane-that-crashed-in-san-francisco

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭AhrSkidar

Had some luck with Zeppelin DAO, so picked up 0.2 BNB of Moonstorm on what I'm hoping is a dip rather than a terminal dive. 10k holders - will see how it goes.

adam240610 wrote: »
    The prices on coinmarketcap for pancake swap are wrong. To see the actual price of 1 sfm, put 1 sfm in the from tab and put USDT or equivalent into the to tab. There's almost no gain after all the fees and considering the actual price,

My safemoon transfer to bitmart yesterday (when trying out an arbitrage theory) took around 4 hours... So it could go very badly depending on price swings

Bah! I was judging it by coingecko. It looked too good to be true. I only sent a small amount to see of it worked out, never used bitmart before.

750 odd on pancakes v 1500 on bitmart at the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

The Reddit crew seem to have a boner for Moonpirate, it might be worth a cheeky 0.5 BNB...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/muoj7r/update_moonpirate_12000_holders_in_3_days_no/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Is there one app that hose the most cryptos available on the few apps that I use the offering is different across all or is it a case that for these new coins you need to search for the right platform and go down that road?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

Is there one app that hose the most cryptos available on the few apps that I use the offering is different across all or is it a case that for these new coins you need to search for the right platform and go down that road?

The short answer is no.

You need to be on Twitter, Coingecko, Reddit, Boards etc. for a start.
    Those starting points will lead you to Discord and Telegram.
    TBH DYOR means trawling through everything...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Thought as much and have recently got on telegram etc so that definitely helps

My safemoon arbitrage worked out on my test run, I think transfered about $70 worth of safemoon, sold it for BNB receive about $107. Intend to send this back to buy more on pancake swap but the withdrawal min is 0.5 BNB. Took the long route convert BNB to Xlm send to Binance now $109 and back to swap on pancakes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Hmmmmmm looking at SAFESTAR but it's already pumped a lot today.

Posh Boy wrote: »
    Just took a punt on this one:

Is that actually the same crowd I wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

cherrytaz wrote: »
    Bonfire now a 13x in less than 2 days :eek:

Currently sitting at 18x, she went as far as 24x yesterday and a pullback. It's following a similar route as safemoon and we all know how that went, still early to get in...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭circadian

I sold out of safemoon at about break even from my buy in yesterday. The more I looked at it the shadier it came across, good luck to anyone holding but the market cap etc is absurd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Celticfire

circadian wrote: »
    I sold out of safemoon at about break even from my buy in yesterday. The more I looked at it the shadier it came across, good luck to anyone holding but the market cap etc is absurd.

What did you come across that gave you the impression that it's a shady token?

About 3x since posting this

Celticfire wrote: »

The taxation system, it's complicated, the charts are parabolic and the market cap is absolute madness.

I mean, it's crypto so it could moonshot alright but it's too hot for me. Already up several thousand percent so the rug could get pulled at any point.

• Advertisement

Celticfire wrote: »

Are you serious?! This is all shady.
    Just took a punt on this one:

Did you go well? Almost threw 20BNB at it last night but went to bed instead. Oh well:pac:

Rob2D wrote: »
    Are you serious?! This is all shady.

Did you go well? Almost threw 20BNB at it last night but went to bed instead. Oh well:pac:

As far as I can tell it's the same crowd as are on Ethereum but loads of people were put off by the gas fees so they set this one up on bsc chain.

Only threw 0.2bnb at it as it's a risky play but as we speak I'm approaching 10x.

Diamond hands are required here ..............

Caution: SAFEMOON has been flagged as a rug by #WARONRUGS.

That popped up on poocoin mission abort sell sell sell

Never seen that before

Caution: SAFEMOON has been flagged as a rug by #WARONRUGS.

That popped up on poocoin mission abort sell sell sell

Never seen that before

I LITERALLY told everyone this. Shappy over at War On Rugs raised the red flag weeks ago.

I LITERALLY told everyone this. Shappy over at War On Rugs raised the red flag weeks ago.
    But it's called safemoon I was late to the party but still managed a 3x

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I'm hovering around 27x ... and still trying to convince myself it's the new DOGE and to hold for the long term.

Quite tempted this morning to pull 50% out though. But I said that a few days as well.... Crypto!!

Dades wrote: »
    I'm hovering around 27x ... and still trying to convince myself it's the new DOGE and to hold for the long term.

Quite tempted this morning to pull 50% out though. But I said that a few days as well.... Crypto!!

Im the same, when is enough, enough!

Dades wrote: »

I usually pull my initial investment and some gains out of these and let them roll for a bit.

I've tempted to rebuy into safemoon. It's a big rug to pull. Are the creators of safemoon know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

I've tempted to rebuy into safemoon. It's a big rug to pull. Are the creators of safemoon know?

Just doubled down my investment about 30 minutes ago on that dip. Very healthy price action.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SafeMoon/comments/mv9dwv/psa_concerning_the_fud_from_poocoin_and_waronrugs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Advertisement

BanditLuke wrote: »

Waiting to see any support before I dip back in. I think we are close

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Anyone know which ****coin got rugpulled this morning?

Spotted this on twitter but no name.

550875.png

No idea if it's even real tbh.

Graham wrote: »
    Anyone know which ****coin got rugpulled this morning?

Spotted this on twitter but no name.

550875.png

No idea if it's even real tbh.

That's like asking which bean made you fart ...............

It's nearly impossible to pull the rug. The biggest wallet holder has 4%.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Yeah, this thing has grown serious legs.

A rug pull would be epic at this point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Major dip (-50%) for SafeMoon in the last 4 hours

fletch wrote: »
    Major dip (-50%) for SafeMoon in the last 4 hours

No sign of the bottom yet and I'm not going to try catch that knife

As far as I can tell it's the same crowd as are on Ethereum but loads of people were put off by the gas fees so they set this one up on bsc chain.

Only threw 0.2bnb at it as it's a risky play but as we speak I'm approaching 10x.

Diamond hands are required here ..............

Holy s**t bscshiba fell off a cliff. Are you hurt? :pac::pac:

I might yet come in on it.

Bonfire looks like it's tanking at the minute too.

• Advertisement

Holy s**t bscshiba fell off a cliff. Are you hurt? :pac::pac:

I might yet come in on it.

Diamond hands.........

It's only rel when you sell

HODL

circadian wrote: »
    Bonfire looks like it's tanking at the minute too.

It tanked but i got out before been too burnt thankfully. Got a 20x in 3 days on $900 initial lump so I'm delighted..Dangerous dangerous coins with high risk and high reward

For better or worse back into safe moon

It tanked but i got out before been too burnt thankfully. Got a 20x in 3 days on $900 initial lump so I'm delighted..Dangerous dangerous coins with high risk and high reward

Well done. Was going to lump in on Bonfire too but sat on my hands and missed the boat.

Ah, well, on to the next one

Earlier today it was 40x over dx presale. I was watching it all last week and forgot about it on Sunday!:rolleyes::D

Great move if you timed it right it was 1/3 of yesterday's ath.

• Advertisement

Lads there are so many coins - no need for fomo - like myself on fullsend and many others tbh.

Token Tax and Slippage even when super low means sniping or range riding a token is near impossible - you need a 30% price move to just about break even.

A nice concerted effort to destabilise safemoon today at 7am - caused the sell off elongate followed immediately and rest went within 1-2 hours - on the climb back up now.

$900 is a big play at this end of the market. I keep it 1 bnb or less tbh. 20x means you've not got more to play with...free money...lol

The Guvnor wrote: »
    Great move if you timed it right it was 1/3 of yesterday's ath.

It's days like this I feel like I know what I'm doing, the other 90% of the time I'm chasing my tail

Nice. I think I bought the dip this morning an hour or two too early but still happy to get it so much cheaper than yesterday.. Still very happy with the teams direction

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Moonie Moo Token (MOO) 500K MC

https://bscscan.com/token/0x61a618cd5cc984b5dc6bafbe1ed72a8b961bf79c?a=0x5862eb4e514e815269d20208e59226913027d3dc

Just came out, they are releasing everything pretty soon and a friend in my discord talked to one of their dev's, he will be burning etc on the main wallet from what I've been told.

Could be worth a punt.

• Advertisement
Advertisement