Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App to monitor crypto prices and send notifications

Options
  • 22-04-2021 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭

Hiya

Just wondering are there any apps that will.send notifications to your phone once a certain currency enters a set price range.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

I use CoinGecko to keep track of all my crypto (including a record of prices I bought/sold at in case I need them for taxes). It has alerts too for what you're looking for.
    This is the only crypto tracker I've used so maybe there are better alternatives but CG works great for me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

I use CoinGecko to keep track of all my crypto (including a record of prices I bought/sold at in case I need them for taxes). It has alerts too for what you're looking for.
    This is the only crypto tracker I've used so maybe there are better alternatives but CG works great for me

That ks for the reply I will check it out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭wandererz

Crypto Market works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭mhairt

I have tried a few and found coinstats to be the best. You can connect to most exchanges to automatically sync your portfolio. It also has quite a few wallets like Exodus, Gemini, and Nexo. You can set any alerts for high or low price as well as the frequency.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Delta is pretty good, I'm enjoying it.

I initially used blockfolio, but the UX wasn't cutting it for me tbh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement