Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sh$t Coin Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭KilOit

X100 on bafe
    This was shilled in the telegram group when it was 500k few days ago, it's hovering around 50m mc now

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

KilOit wrote: »
    X100 on bafe
    This was shilled in the telegram group when it was 500k few days ago, it's hovering around 50m mc now

These things are incredible, useless coins but serious money to be made. Now at 9x with Bonfire in less than 2 days..bonkers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭KilOit

cherrytaz wrote: »
    These things are incredible, useless coins but serious money to be made. Now at 9x with Bonfire in less than 2 days..bonkers

Sorry chart was wrong it's only 28m measly x56. ****coin!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭circadian

Where are you picking up the ****coins?

circadian wrote: »
    Where are you picking up the ****coins?

Personally I'm spotting them here and theres usually guides on how to get them. Pancakeswap is a big one for picking them up

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Bonfire now a 13x in less than 2 days :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Posh Boy wrote: »
    Took a punt on SAFA last night, crazy ride but couldn't sell out my initial investment when it was up - kept getting an error message on Pancakeswap that it would impact the price too much - how the hell am I supposed to sell?

It wasn't like I had thousands in it. Anyone else have a similar issue and how do you get around it?

Are you still up?

Slippage always start low - 1% or 0.5% - when buying change last three digits to 123 etc and or add .000 on the end

Same should work when selling as well - pancake though is slow - how much safa were you trying to sell?

Bonfire now a 13x in less than 2 days :eek:

Awesome result mate - you still in holding on?

KilOit wrote: »
    X100 on bafe

Did you get a bag?

• Advertisement

Anybody on Elongate?

Yes. I've a few stories on it but for another time.

First 17bn cost $11.40 or so....I was there 3 hours after launch sheer luck...but I was so cheap lol

The Guvnor wrote: »
    Awesome result mate - you still in holding on?
    Yes hanging on for the moment. I've gotten out so early on so many. No risk no reward and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Yes hanging on for the moment. I've gotten out so early on so many. No risk no reward and all that

Hey guys. Any good spot for beginner guides to getting set up? I have a trust wallet. I understand I need to connect it to pancakeswap. The guide I am reading is not very clear.

Edit: or am I out of my depth and should steer clear. This is more for fun than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Posh Boy

Are you still up?

Slippage always start low - 1% or 0.5% - when buying change last three digits to 123 etc and or add .000 on the end

Same should work when selling as well - pancake though is slow - how much safa were you trying to sell?

Nah, it's tanked, looks like a rug pull.
    I was only looking to sell $100 worth but all the transactions were going through at about $5 each so it wouldn't let me. Probably a liquidity thing.

At one stage I was well up, wanted to take out my initial investment and let the rest ride but couldn't. Ah well, we have some SAFEMOON to fall back on at least.

To the moon ..............

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭adam240610

Bought 28b SCAM tokens the other day, it's an anti scam token in the works, current market cap of less than half a mil, worth sticking a tenner one
    Scamtoken.biz

Also got some student coin, last stage of the ico atm, can use my referral for 5% extra tokens if anyone thinks the project looks good
    https://stctoken.com/?ref=Sxsoudw13a

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Cona44

Bought some SYNC Network (aka Cryptobonds) myself during the dip of last few days on the advice of a fellow trader who is usually good for tips. Has not really moved too much yet but I am hoping it can get some good traction in the next month or so. Seems it went to around .18c in the last alt run up so at least those levels again would be a 2.5 - 3x.

Its a DEFI/NFT project so best of both worlds, right....right?!?!???

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Oh wow, Tardigrades Finance went parabolic. And to think I almost bought into it day one haha. Oh well.

fletch wrote: »

Just aped in for a few quid, let's see where it goes

Awesome lads is it worth having a thread for token names only - no chat just a list like

Name
    Contract
    DX
    PCS
    etc

• Advertisement

Nice one Fletch dipped a toe into 420x just the 0.1bnb.

Sorry should have added:

Wen Moon?

Is dis Rug?

Where is dev?

LoL

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Tango One

Though I try a bit of arbitrage with safemoon it's twice the price on bitmart v pancakes , usually BSC are fast transfer, but no sign of safemoon showing up in my bitmart wallet coming up on a hour

Tango One wrote: »
    Though I try a bit of arbitrage with safemoon it's twice the price on bitmart v pancakes , usually BSC are fast transfer, but no sign of safemoon showing up in my bitmart wallet coming up on a hour

The prices on coinmarketcap for pancake swap are wrong. To see the actual price of 1 sfm, put 1 sfm in the from tab and put USDT or equivalent into the to tab. There's almost no gain after all the fees and considering the actual price,

My safemoon transfer to bitmart yesterday (when trying out an arbitrage theory) took around 4 hours... So it could go very badly depending on price swings

Fullsend looks good to me for a small position

Nice one Fletch dipped a toe into 420x just the 0.1bnb.

Sorry should have added:

Wen Moon?

Is dis Rug?

Where is dev?

LoL

https://nationalpost.com/news/sum-ting-wong-intern-blamed-for-leaking-fake-names-of-pilots-aboard-plane-that-crashed-in-san-francisco

sum-ting-wong-intern-blamed-for-leaking-fake-names-of-pilots-aboard-plane-that-crashed-in-san-francisco

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

Had some luck with Zeppelin DAO, so picked up 0.2 BNB of Moonstorm on what I'm hoping is a dip rather than a terminal dive. 10k holders - will see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Tango One

adam240610 wrote: »
    The prices on coinmarketcap for pancake swap are wrong. To see the actual price of 1 sfm, put 1 sfm in the from tab and put USDT or equivalent into the to tab. There's almost no gain after all the fees and considering the actual price,

My safemoon transfer to bitmart yesterday (when trying out an arbitrage theory) took around 4 hours... So it could go very badly depending on price swings

Bah! I was judging it by coingecko. It looked too good to be true. I only sent a small amount to see of it worked out, never used bitmart before.

750 odd on pancakes v 1500 on bitmart at the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

The Reddit crew seem to have a boner for Moonpirate, it might be worth a cheeky 0.5 BNB...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/muoj7r/update_moonpirate_12000_holders_in_3_days_no/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Is there one app that hose the most cryptos available on the few apps that I use the offering is different across all or is it a case that for these new coins you need to search for the right platform and go down that road?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

Is there one app that hose the most cryptos available on the few apps that I use the offering is different across all or is it a case that for these new coins you need to search for the right platform and go down that road?

The short answer is no.

You need to be on Twitter, Coingecko, Reddit, Boards etc. for a start.
    Those starting points will lead you to Discord and Telegram.
    TBH DYOR means trawling through everything...

Advertisement