Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Administrative Officers 2019 in Revenue - Audit and Compliance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

How are those who have started getting on?

Has anyone waiting heard anything since?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭BLOSSOM11

Ollie321 wrote: »
    How are those who have started getting on?

Has anyone waiting heard anything since?

I haven't heard a thing. Wonder has there been any movement at all....

BLOSSOM11 wrote: »
    I haven't heard a thing. Wonder has there been any movement at all....

Its disappointing with the lack of movement especially after the length of time the competition took to complete. I had thought there would be a new Revenue open EO competition announced in the near future, I think there would be a better chance of appointment to EO than AO at this stage.

Its disappointing with the lack of movement especially after the length of time the competition took to complete. I had thought there would be a new Revenue open EO competition announced in the near future, I think there would be a better chance of appointment to EO than AO at this stage.

Disappointing is definitely the word for it. All those stages to get through & seems like appointments have come to a halt. Hopefully there will be some movement soon. We've 6 months to go so fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭emmaneiser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kriordan22

It seems very early to be running the campeign again... Very disheartening for people who panelled high and didn't get any offers

kriordan22 wrote: »
    It seems very early to be running the campeign again... Very disheartening for people who panelled high and didn't get any offers

I guess it's a case of the panels may have moved a good bit in say Dublin but not elsewhere, and going by how slow they are in going from advertising a comp to actually forming a panel the current one will have expired by the time they're done.

they're looking for a photo this year :rolleyes:

Some movement on this panel today, I was offered a position in kerry from the law panel.

Just got an offer, anyone know what the verification process involves?

• Advertisement

Congrats to u both, did it come by email?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭3002

emmaneiser wrote: »

Congrats on your offer. Great news 👏
    Verification process requires your eligiblity documents, be it your degree script or Exam scripts to be sent to Revenue, garda vetting completed, a health character declaration to be signed & returned + a reference check. Can take a few wks so don't be worrying that anything is wrong if delays.

Congratulations. That's great news

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭caarp

Congratulations! Could you tell us where for?

Some movement on this panel today, I was offered a position in kerry from the law panel.

Congratulations! Would you know where they have placed up to in Kerry?

caarp wrote: »
    Congratulations! Would you know where they have placed up to in Kerry?

I was number one in kerry so I would be the first placement from the law panel. I think I'll be turning it down as I'm based in Limerick..

Congrats to u both, did it come by email?

Yep came by email 😊

Congratulations! Could you tell us where for?

Tipperary

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tap28

Tipperary

Well done.

Any idea on location as it could be either Thurles or Nenagh. I don't know about Nenagh but Thurles has currently 2 HEO/AO vacancies and another one coming up in the next 3 weeks.

I emailed open recruitment yesteday to ask a few questions on the vacancy I was offered. I emailed again to follow up as the deadline for acceptance was COB yesterday. They did not revert to me and now the deadline is gone. Do you think this means I have missed out?,

• Advertisement

tap28 wrote: »
    Well done.

Any idea on location as it could be either Thurles or Nenagh. I don't know about Nenagh but Thurles has currently 2 HEO/AO vacancies and another one coming up in the next 3 weeks.

No idea yet, the person in assignments must have been off yesterday as I got no reply. I would have thought Nenagh but I hope Thurles as it's closer to me.

I emailed open recruitment yesteday to ask a few questions on the vacancy I was offered. I emailed again to follow up as the deadline for acceptance was COB yesterday. They did not revert to me and now the deadline is gone. Do you think this means I have missed out?,

I got no reply yesterday either, must have been off/out sick. I'd be arguing my case if I was you, they should give you some leeway seen as they didn't get back to you.

I very much doubt it, the same happened to me recently re the AP panel and moving to a new department. They understood it was a big decision and I needed answers to some questions.

No idea yet, the person in assignments must have been off yesterday as I got no reply. I would have thought Nenagh but I hope Thurles as it's closer to me.

I would think it would be Thurles as it has a lot more audit areas and auditors.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭doc22

tap28 wrote: »
    I would think it would be Thurles as it has a lot more audit areas and auditors.

I'd guess as an AO it would be customs in Nenagh with Brexit....

Did you hear anything back yet? I got no reply today either.

Did you hear anything back yet? I got no reply today either.

I did get a response, just to say that my email had been forwarded to the relevant person. Hope you got one too.

doc22 wrote: »
    I'd guess as an AO it would be customs in Nenagh with Brexit....

Could be, I don't know how many vacancies Nenagh have and with the competition being for Audit & Compliance I presumed more of the audit route but knowing Revenue it could be anywhere :)

I know of at least one AO managing a team in the PAYE NEH in Nenagh.

Just to provide an update to this thread, my husband just got offered a position in Wexford, from the data panel.
    Thanks very much to everyone for all of your help in this competition and best of luck to everyone else going forward.

• Advertisement

Just to provide an update to this thread, my husband just got offered a position in Wexford, from the data panel.
    Thanks very much to everyone for all of your help in this competition and best of luck to everyone else going forward.

Congrats to him!

Advertisement