Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Driving Nets (recommendations needed)

Options
  • 17-04-2021 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Lads

Looking for recommendations/reviews on golf nets.

Clearing a space in the garden for a proper net/ practice area

10ft wide x 7ft deep.

Had a quick google but id rather a review from someone who can recommend something they have and this is the best place for it.

anyone have the below? although not sure if i will go for a solid structure rather than a popup style.

https://www.networldsports.ie/forb-pro-pop-up-golf-net.html

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭cjfitz

I have the following https://www.networldsports.ie/golf/golf-nets/garden-nets/portable-garden-golf-net-8ft-x-8ft.html

Got it in October/December. It’s a great net. I’ve hit a lot of shots into it and it it still perfect. Everything from Net World comes from the UK so you may be hit with additional charges. I had no issues with Net World with this order but I have had issues with another order from them and their customer service team are very hard to get hold of and are slow to solve Issues, but that was in lockdown one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭finglashoop

cjfitz wrote: »
    I have the following https://www.networldsports.ie/golf/golf-nets/garden-nets/portable-garden-golf-net-8ft-x-8ft.html

Got it in October/December. It’s a great net. I’ve hit a lot of shots into it and it it still perfect. Everything from Net World comes from the UK so you may be hit with additional charges. I had no issues with Net World with this order but I have had issues with another order from them and their customer service team are very hard to get hold of and are slow to solve Issues, but that was in lockdown one.

thanks

was on that site alright but wanted confirmation from someone who has purchased one.

thanks

was on that site alright but wanted confirmation from someone who has purchased one.

Coincidentally they mailed me a 15% discount code. Drop me a DM if u want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭finglashoop

ordered already

thanks all the same though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

I’ll take the code if you don’t mind

• Advertisement

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    I’ll take the code if you don’t mind

SPRING15-BKUY-QZ31

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

I see O’Neills are selling golf nets now if anyone interested in buying ‘closer to home’

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dec7golf

i had gone through a lot of those nets with my son over the last few years .. never found one that lasted more than a few months .
    in the end went with a home made one:

doubled up 3m square net from ktnets i think
    2 10' poles and some post mix concrete

very handy and less than 100 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 9 PK66

I bought one of the nets off Veasom as it popped up as an add for 50% off. I bit the bullet and got it for €70 and it ripped within first 10 shots and I am not Bryson.

I contacted customer service and in fairness to them they shipped one out immediately as a replacement and this one is much better. the other one may just have had a fault in the stitching.

I think for the most part all of them only last a certain length of time especially if you use them a lot.

Advertisement