Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Disney Plus Problem

Options
  • 17-04-2021 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi,

Wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing. Basically, every other episode I watch seems to freeze at a certain point like its lost Internet connection. I know the Internet is fine so I don't get why this is happening. Its quite frustrating as I have to keep going in and out of the episode and sometimes, to fix it, I have to try fast forward past the part where it seems to freeze (doesn't always work either).
    Any tips?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,154 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What device are you watching it on? Does that same device have Netflix, Amazon Prime etc and how do they compare?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Gmaximum

Has been happening a lot recently to me on a chrome cast but Netflix and prime have no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭shanmo

What device are you watching it on? Does that same device have Netflix, Amazon Prime etc and how do they compare?

Watching on smart TV. No problems with any other streaming site.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭shanmo

Gmaximum wrote:
    Has been happening a lot recently to me on a chrome cast but Netflix and prime have no issues

I'm watching on my smart TV. No problems with other sites/apps, just disney. It's very annoying isn't it?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

shanmo wrote: »
    I'm watching on my smart TV. No problems with other sites/apps, just disney. It's very annoying isn't it?

Tweet them, they are pretty good at working through issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭fman

Have had similar problems. Disney seems very delicate when your speed changes. For a test in a smart TV app try changing quality in settings. It's different depending on your TV's capabilities but I have it set to the middle setting, still HD but less susceptible to freezing

Advertisement