Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW32 Captain Poll

Options
  • 15-04-2021 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭

Big decisions this weekend

Who will you Captain this week 70 votes

Harry Kane
    71% 50 votes
    Harry Kane TC
    28% 20 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

glanman wrote: »
    Big decisions this weekend

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Should add Son and Son Tc as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭JPup

Yeah Son is a legitimate option. And other should be added too just in case someone fancies a differential.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭893bet

I don’t have Kane......and I am counting on his form taking a dip. For no reason other than I need it to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭glanman

I put up the Kane options in jest but now can't change the options on the poll. Can a mod do this?

I believe Kane will have an EO of over 175%, factoring in triple captains, but I would add in Son and Son TC, Reguilón and Reguilón TC, Bruno, Nacho, Mo, Lacca and Other

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

WnZ1Rbw.png

893bet wrote: »
    I don’t have Kane......and I am counting on his form taking a dip. For no reason other than I need it to.

That is beyond brave! Verging on madness :pac:

JPup wrote: »
    That is beyond brave! Verging on madness :pac:

Second in main money league with a 40 point cushion. 50 points behind 1st.

Need to play the differential (and end up back in third or fourth ....).

I am captaining Son. Only other Spurs is Lloris. Easy enough swap with Pope out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Last time Spurs had a DGW, Son outscored Kane, and could very easily again.

That being said there would be legitimate reasons to go for Salah, backlash from Europe etc, and Spurs still have cup game to come. Salah has 2 in 2, have to get top 4 for CL. If this was a SGW, would you think that Kane v Everton would return more than Salah v Leeds? I reckon majority would be picking Salah. Even go as far as saying some would pick Son over Kane for a SGW.

I'll probably still go with Kane, because I got lucky last DGW that he did basically blank as i think his captaincy was over 80%, and giving the grind so far this season i don't want it undone if Kane hauls.

All in all, i don't think it's open/shut case to only have two options.

I think it is one of those weeks that you can overthink if you allow yourself. Kane in two games will get a goal and a bonus or two, that gives you 10 pts

The fact that so many will be captaining and triple captaining I think it's one of those weeks where it is way too risky to captain a player in a single game Vs a top player who will play two games

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Bruno

Worst poll ever btw

Bruno

Worst poll ever btw

FPL players who don't have Kane

107a97ca5bd4a571edcebec54a66fc32.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Kane regular captain.

Not overly hopeful of a big score from him, but there isn't another viable captain (bar Son but same issues) that warrants taking the risk of going against a massively owned captain pick.

I won't use TC because if Spurs lose tonight then top 4 is definitely gone and who knows who might be rested v Southampton with the Carabao Cup Final next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Can’t decide on TC or normal captain Kane. Will there be any other tempting DGW coming up for an alternative?

I'd be surprised if there is a better week for TC. Have a look at Ben Crellin's twitter feed for info on future double gameweeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭crushproof

TC Kane. Looking forward to his inevitable goalless streak.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

All board. This Kane(T) go wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

1st Kane, Son... No TC, (50 ahead)
    2nd Kane... TC available (40 ahead)
    3rd Kane, Son... No TC (20 ahead)
    Me Kane, Son, Regulion

I've my TC at the ready and I think I have to TC Son. I don't mind that at all tbh.

But given that the leader and guy in 3rd don't have TC... Maybe there's a case for a safer TC Kane?

Then... There's always Regulion :)

Top 2 get paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I honestly didn’t realise this many people had TC left.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

CSF wrote: »
    I honestly didn’t realise this many people had TC left.

I think there might be a few fibbers about given the poll we have this gameweek. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Kane TC for me. Hopeful he can help me gain a small bit of ground on main rival, 20 ahead of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

TC Kane - You'll rarely get a better opportunity

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭nice bit of green

Rashford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Triple captained Kane ...but like always ...half expecting a double gameweek to flop.

I have son and Kane in my team, but figured Kane didn’t score last week so will be trying harder than normal to get on the scoresheet ....otherwise, he is going to drop in confidence (obviously these sort of things don’t bother him but.... for my fantasy football....they do)

glanman wrote: »
    FPL players who don't have Kane

107a97ca5bd4a571edcebec54a66fc32.jpg

Hmmmmmm

Would have taken 36 pts from my triple captain at the start of the game week. A kick in the balls though if he doesn't add to it at this stage.

And re the poll, 95.5% of the top 10k captained Kane, 3.5% Son. Sure the overall figures are less that that would include a lot of zombie teams.

https://www.livefpl.net/EO

Advertisement