Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle k scratch and win UNTIL MAY 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Paul Pogba

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    Red bull?

I have a bakery item if u have blue red bull?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭bondja80

Paul Pogba wrote: »
    I have a bakery item if u have blue red bull?

Hi I have rb blue

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭konline

4c off fuel, anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

There’s a couple of circle ks beside me which is great but in one of them the staff are awful. They treat you like you’re robbing from the store when you try redeem anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

4 Cent off fuel to the first quote. Only filled the car on Friday, bad timing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭carfinder

BlondeBomb wrote: »
    There’s a couple of circle ks beside me which is great but in one of them the staff are awful. They treat you like you’re robbing from the store when you try redeem anything.
    That's the one to keep going to - they just need to go through a normalisation process. I had that with my (only) local circle k and they recommended going to a different circle k when they didn't have particular prizes in stock - i said no, not breaking my 5k, give me a different prize, and they did, and continue to do so now without argument but the 5k limit is now lifted so not sure if they will be as "accommodating" now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭crayon80

To be honest I wouldn't be very impressed if I worked in circle k and someone was demanding replacements for prizes out of stock.........

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭theminstrel

4c off
    Mude Chill

To give away, if you haven't received something already today

• Registered Users Posts: 45 wertyu12

4c off fuel there if anyone needs 1day left

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Deirdre5

paprika nuts, grapefruit vit hit and 4c off, will swap for any item except water, air freshener or nuts or mude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

crayon80 wrote: »
    To be honest I wouldn't be very impressed if I worked in circle k and someone was demanding replacements for prizes out of stock.........

Has a code for sprite last week but couldn't find it in the fridge, mentioned it to to the attendant while paying for fuel and she kindly followed me back to the fridge with a printout of items that could be offered instead

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Has a code for sprite last week but couldn't find it in the fridge, mentioned it to to the attendant while paying for fuel and she kindly followed me back to the fridge with a printout of items that could be offered instead

Yes they have options to swap items if not in stock....the cheeky staff wont budge but i go to the store when i know routine helpful staff is thr ! Have swapped lot of my items

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Windywanderer

I have to swap, all screenshots:

1 car wash
    1 sandwich
    1 bakery item
    1 froster

PM please.

I’m pretty sure with this that Circle K have said across their social media that there is no issue with stores doing this so I’m sure stores would be aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭georgem25

4c off
    Mude Chill
    Water
    To give away, if you haven't received something already today

Water please

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭crayon80

Yeah but that sounds like a more polite encounter than - i said no, not breaking my 5k, give me a different prize.

It's one thing to be offered a replacement. Totally different to use the 5k to force staff to, just sounds to me like a rude customer. The "I know my rights" brigade lol

Yeah but that sounds like a more polite encounter than - i said no, not breaking my 5k, give me a different prize.

It's one thing to be offered a replacement. Totally different to use the 5k to force staff to, just sounds to me like a rude customer. The "I know my rights" brigade lol

Well that's pointed at me - thanks for the passive aggressive input. I'm never rude, but always assertive - there's a difference, but if your default assumption is "rude customer" then you are probably not suited to retail encounters :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

carfinder wrote: »

Well that's pointed at me - thanks for the passive aggressive input. I'm never rude, but always assertive - there's a difference, but if your default assumption is "rude customer" then you are probably not suited to retail encounters :rolleyes:

without going off topic - the difference between rude and assertive is "the person", the person behind the counter may believe the customer is rude while the customer may believe they are being assertive, the truth is neither are correct, each believes they are right.

there's every chance anyone who believes they are assertive, may be viewed as rude by everyone around them, im not saying you are a rude/assertive person but in general a person who is assertive could easily be seen as rude by everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭myNewName

Red bull free if anyone wants it, quote then send a pm in case it gets lost in the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭rpurfield

Looking to swap a bakery item, a water, sour cream nuts, an original Red Bull and a Sprite for coffees or car washes please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ggmad

myNewName wrote: »
    Red bull free if anyone wants it, quote then send a pm in case it gets lost in the thread

Pls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

rpurfield wrote: »
    Looking to swap a bakery item, a water, sour cream nuts, an original Red Bull and a Sprite for coffees or car washes please.

Hiya I've a coffee for a bakery item

without going off topic - the difference between rude and assertive is "the person", the person behind the counter may believe the customer is rude while the customer may believe they are being assertive, the truth is neither are correct, each believes they are right.

there's every chance anyone who believes they are assertive, may be viewed as rude by everyone around them, im not saying you are a rude/assertive person but in general a person who is assertive could easily be seen as rude by everyone else.

but goes full on off topic :rolleyes::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

carfinder wrote: »
    but goes full on off topic :rolleyes::eek:

With out wanting to go off topic...... I enjoyed the post, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Pickboosgo

Following to give away. One per person, have a combo of links and screenshots, use today if it's a link
    Mude X 2
    4cent off X 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Pickboosgo wrote: »
    Following to give away. One per person, have a combo of links and screenshots, use today if it's a link
    Redbull coconut x2
    Water
    Redbull water melon X 2.
    Mude X 3
    4cent off X 3

Can i have a redbull watermwlon pls

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cooper59

Redbull coconut x2
    Water
    Redbull water melon X 2.
    Mude X 3
    4cent off X 3

Could I get a water melon please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

Anyone have a coffee please

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Sonya4u

Redbull coconut x2
    Water
    Mude X 3
    4cent off X 3

Water please if still available? Would you like nuts in return?

• Advertisement

Redbull coconut x2
    Water
    Mude X 3
    4cent off X 3

Red bull coconut please

Advertisement