Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marui shotgun and WE and ASG Pistols for sale

Options
  • 02-04-2021 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Got a Tokyo Marui M870 wood colour edition. Full metal body and barrel with the original 30 rnd magazine shell plus 2 extra 30 rnd shells and also the gas tank that loads into the stock. Has a 3rnd and 6rnd fire mode and packs one hell of a punch and is nice and accurate. Also includes a stock pouch with shell holders. Shoots at 300fps with 0.2g bbs. Looking for 230 euro but willing to negotiate.

Also have an ASG Dan Wesson 6" full metal revolver in silver chrome. Takes CO2 and it looks and feels amazing to hold just like the real steel counterpart. Includes all 6 original shells, original mounted railing and 6 rnd shell speed loader (just to make it feel cool to load lmao). Has 200fps with 0.2g bbs. Looking for 70 euro.

Finally, I've got a WE 5.1 Hi-Capa pistol. Looks like something from the future and feels amazing to shoot. Has a nice metal clank sound to it when cocking the slide. Also has a nice weight to it too. Can shoot 300fps with 0.2g bbs. Looking 70 euro

I have all the original boxes for all these guns so I can include that if you want. Looking to sell so I can buy a few new bits to get back into the game. Message me if you have any questions. I can also sell all three guns together for 330 euro as a bundle.

All guns have less than a 1Joule enery rating so can be used in Ireland. Would prefer collection in Co.Meath but I can go halves on delivery. Also boards doesn't let me upload photos or links so I have uploaded all photos onto my Imgur account my account name is ryanmilnes886. Happy airsofting! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TempistTv

bump

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS for any device you want to sell here.1 joule is not sufficient as per the forum rules

bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Brunch Berry

Hi Ryan. I'm interested in your hi capa and am based in Meath. Would you take 50 quid for it if I collected? I'm in trim.
    Thanks,
    Ben

• Advertisement

pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭CDAG27

Offer 150 on the tm shotgun

pm :)

It says ur pm is full email me at ryanmilnes2003@gmail.com :)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭CDAG27

Sorry mate cleared there now

• Advertisement

Hi capa has been sold :)

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Boltman

Hi do you have photos of the dan wesson?

Edit: Never mind, just read your part about not being able to post to boards. Will take a look at imgur.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Duchamp

Hi, is the TM shotgun still available? Offer 160 if it is :)

Mods I am withdrawing the ad please close thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

Offer €180 posted pending pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

TempistTv wrote:
    Also have an ASG Dan Wesson 6" full metal revolver in silver chrome. Takes CO2 and it looks and feels amazing to hold just like the real steel counterpart. Includes all 6 original shells, original mounted railing and 6 rnd shell speed loader (just to make it feel cool to load lmao). Has 200fps with 0.2g bbs. Looking for 70 euro.

Offer 70 delivered if you still have it..

Advertisement