Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Wrestlemania 37- April 10th and 11th (Contains Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Having Uso involved already is a negative for me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Sirsok wrote: »
    I seen Shemus and Sami Zayn wrestle separately in Kilkenny a few years back...nuts.

Mad alright.
    All you need I think is a bit of bottle, keep trying, better yourself and hope you are in the right place at the right time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

Triple threat matches being de-facto No DQ matches is one of the most bizarre rules in wrestling.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Between KO and Jey Uso the superkick has lost all semblance of being a threatening move for me

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Having Uso involved already is a negative for me

Edge taking him out though is a bonus for me so I'm kind of ok with it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Necro wrote: »
    Between KO and Jey Uso the superkick has lost all semblance of being a threatening move for me

Don't ever watch a Young Bucks match...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,814 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Almost miss a moment cause they’re cutting wide to talk about Snickers, midmatch, in a ppv...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

This is a good match.
    Omackeral wrote: »
    Don't ever watch a Young Bucks match...

Just good advice in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Edge's withered face sort of reminds me of Dog the Bounty Hunter

• Registered Users Posts: 60,281 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Edge really does look so old and haggard like an old man that has drank to much in his lifetime.

• Advertisement

Class segment there, this is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

haha the double submission was great

Great match. Roman gets another Mania crowning moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,072 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

How is that not an Edge win? :p

The crazy eyes on Edge haha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,014 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

You'd think that an expert of the spear like Edge would know something about leaving yourself open to one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Hahaha you couldn't make this stuff up. They went full s***housery. I love it. If it's gonna suck might as well lean into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Great match

I'd have had less Jey Uso involvement though, no need for it

All that chair stuff shouldn't be in the mania main event

• Registered Users Posts: 37,763 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Great match, surprised at the result it I expected it

wwe were some bastards this weekend, a lot of unexpected results

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    All that chair stuff shouldn't be in the mania main event

Tbf, with Edge involved it's to be expected imo.

Reigns is class, absolutely love him. Just keep the belt on him forever ala Lesnar

Similar to last night, decent not great.

First two matches were shíte. KO/Sami was meh. Riddle/Sheamus was good. E/Apollo meh. Asuka/Rhea was decent. Main event was great.

Overall, a middling Mania.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,281 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Last night and tonight felt like two bang average PPV’s nothing more.

WrestleMania excitement as we knew from 1-35 is gone now with these two night PPV’s

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Main event I'll think through star rating wise. The action was great. But loads of tropes that I detest. Too much interference and for a Wrestlemania main event it was nonsense. And the wrong winner too. I'm leaning ***3/4 or **** but loads of takes on the show overall when I'm not exhausted.

The right guy won. Reigns is the guy at the moment and shouldnt be beaten until the next guy comes along.

Edge isnt the guy, nor is Bryan.

I enjoyed the main event. Full on bollox....but I enjoyed it

beakerjoe wrote:
    The right guy won. Reigns is the guy at the moment and shouldnt be beaten until the next guy comes along.

Big E is the next guy imo, move him on from the IC scene now in the next month or so and build him up for Summerslam.

Other option is Cesaro, both acceptable but I don't think they will pull the trigger on him :/

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Main event I'll think through star rating wise.

Please don't leave us hanging too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

Main event was class, 3 great workers putting each other over, the women’s match before hand was really good too

Necro wrote: »
    Big E is the next guy imo, move him on from the IC scene now in the next month or so and build him up for Summerslam.

Other option is Cesaro, both acceptable but I don't think they will pull the trigger on him :/

Im not sure of either are the next top guy. I enjoy them a lot, but I dunno if they are main event material. Both have big weaknesses IMO despite their talent in other areas.

But I agree, Big E in particular needs to hit the next level and see how he goes.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Please don't leave us hanging too long.

Ah now, play nice Omack.

Advertisement