Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Wrestlemania 37- April 10th and 11th (Contains Spoilers)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Delighted for Rhea, the whole event seems just like any old PPV though. Everything seems completely heatless or something.

The only matches that had any build really were the Bad Bunny one, Sasha and Bianca and the triple threat. The rest were sort of cobbled together between Elimination Chamber and Fastlane

I guess you can make an argument for Big E and Apollo as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Bayley relegated to bring HH and Titus’s sidekick.

And now being there for the Bellas to bump her.

Only in the WWE.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The fcuking Bellas. Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Oh yay! The Bellas!

Said no one ever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

typical tone deaf wwe stuff there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,716 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Darn wasn't a certain ms Lynch/Rollins

Bayley and Seth had the exact same theme for a while.

Beakerjoe is clearly on the WWE booking team based on his PW Draft write up and the Bellas/Bayley segment.

Shame they cut all the good stuff before releasing it at Mania, his was way better :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

They still can't foresee the most obvious crowd responses.

And I'd be careful watering down the Wrestlemania brand any more than it already is by associating it with the May ppv.

insane that Bryan wrestlemania moment was 7 years ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Bayley relegated to bring HH and Titus’s sidekick.

And now being there for the Bellas to bump her.

Only in the WWE.

Crash Holly said something in his RF Shoot before his untimely death and that was about WWE viewing their wrestlers as action figures.

You play with an action figure and they're the star. Then a new action figure is your main focus. You know kid sh*te. So once that action figure who was the star of your playtime has been moved to cannon fodder.

He's right I think.

And I'd be careful watering down the Wrestlemania brand any more than it already is by associating it with the May ppv.

what you mean by this?

we know Bryan is taking the pin from one of these men - but who?

showpony1 wrote: »
    what you mean by this?

They're calling their next PPV 'Wrestlemania Backlash'

Which is just a daft name.

insane that Bryan wrestlemania moment was 7 years ago

Crazy but still didn't fully lift the spirits after that certain event that happened before hand

what you mean by this?

"Wrestlemania Backlash" is now the ppv name for the May ppv. They've already turned it from a 1 night show into a 2 night thing. All I'd say is there's a law of diminishing returns and you don't want to water down the cache of the cash cow.

Massive legit pop for Edge...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Edge's gear is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro wrote: »
    They're calling their next PPV 'Wrestlemania Backlash'

Which is just a daft name.

WWE eventually ruin everything.......

This has been such a meh Wrestlemania.

When the culmination of The Matt Riddle Sheamus scooter feud has been the highlight of the 2 nights so far it says it all.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Edge's gear is amazing.

Looks like Rated RKO could be getting back together after all.

• Advertisement

Edge doing his full face entrance. I swear if you watch the weekly shows, these 2 nights have forced home that you're a fool because they're basically non-canon at this stage.

3 years ago a few of us were listening to him speak in the Tivoli and now he's back in the ring at WrestleMania

• Registered Users Posts: 84,838 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The fcuking Bellas. Seriously.

Bayley should have taken them both out

I did enjoy her John Cena line :p

Must be nice for Roman walking out in the main event of Mania not being booed as a babyface for the first time ever.

Reigns is such a star, just oozes charisma. Thing about the Reigns gimmick is I don't see it working too well without the belt, so I'm doubtful they will take it off him.

But then again Edge...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭Sirsok

PTH2009 wrote: »
    3 years ago a few of us were listening to him speak in the Tivoli and now he's back in the ring at WrestleMania

I seen Shemus and Sami Zayn wrestle separately in Kilkenny a few years back...nuts.

Roman getting cheered at mania

A boxed ticked off for Vince

Reigns is such a star, just oozes charisma. Thing about the Reigns gimmick is I don't see it working too well without the belt, so I'm doubtful they will take it off him.

But then again Edge...

Edge will be pinning Bryan for that reason if they are switching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

But then again Edge...

Reigns retains for me. The fact Daniel Bryan is in the match at all tells me Vince isnt all in on Edge.

Reigns is the man who should win IMO but Im rooting for Bryan cause Im a mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Edge to pin Daniel Bryan

Advertisement