Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Wrestlemania 37- April 10th and 11th (Contains Spoilers)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Has there been a worse first hour at a Wrestlemania?

Remember they used to open with MITB with bonafide next gen stars and it would get you hyped. I memba

Right, that was good. Genuinely, it was. It was stiff in parts, they worked hard. Shayna stood out, excellent performance. ***1/4

:D:D:D:D

Stiff because Jax is dangerous. Called spots so loud. Waiting around for next sequences. No heat. It was bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,957 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wyatt is great until he gets in the ring

I'd say just bring back Husky Harris now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

- great gear from Randy

- the fiend walked down a hallway and healed but then they cut & is somehow is now in a box. They blow off a 6 month feud with a weird inconclusive finish.

- Nattie looks "enhanced".

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Right, that was good. Genuinely, it was. It was stiff in parts, they worked hard. Shayna stood out, excellent performance. ***1/4

Shayna always stands out, the problem is the other three are the drizzling sh1ts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Omackeral wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

Stiff because Jax is dangerous. Called spots so loud. Waiting around for next sequences. No heat. It was bad.

Haha I swear I liked it! Bit sloppy in parts, Nia's heat segment and dopey mid match promo totally unneeded but all in all thought it was a nice little match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I'm sorry but that's bollocks

Haha I swear I liked it! Bit sloppy in parts, Nia's heat segment and dopey mid match promo totally unneeded but all in all thought it was a nice little match.

15 mins of fu*kery is what it was. Bazsler is wasted on this gick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

I'm sorry but that's bollocks

I was ready to s*** on it like everyone else but, as a comparison, thought it was better than the men's tag from Night 1.

hopefully John Bradshaw has another pop at the snowflakes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

This just isn't good.

To think they've got Bailey wandering around taking Billie Kay's goofy vignette spots (and I love Billie Kay's backstage nonsense and how she did a "Mizdow" with Carmella yesterday) and somehow this tag stuff where the performers just aren't even close to their peers on the "development" brand gets the spotlight?

It's a shame this KO and Sami thing is tainted with the association of the Paul brothers, but I guess they're a pretty big draw in truth. Still, these 2 lads should put on a banger.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

This gowl is no Bad Bunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,782 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Seems a bit weird to create a character with severe mental illness, paranoia and delusional disorders... whole thing kinda just makes me uncomfortable...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Seems a bit weird to create a character with severe mental illness, paranoia and delusional disorders... whole thing kinda just makes me uncomfortable...

Ah now lay off Logan Paul, that's not on WWE tbf :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Ever notice the way most special guest celebrities at mania get no to mixed reactions?

Like I get it. It's to put eyes on mania. But it's always an interesting reaction none the less.

I was ready to s*** on it like everyone else but, as a comparison, thought it was better than the men's tag from Night 1.

Entitled to your opinion of course but anything that involves Tamina going quarter of an hour in 2021 isn't gonna impress me. Then you add Nia Jax to the mix and your chances of a good match drastic go down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

First hour last night was better than this and they didnt even have any matches

• Registered Users Posts: 37,758 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Is that guy Jake Paul related to Logan Paul ?

Just seen that AFTV is doing a watchalong of this, oh my God.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Is that guy Jake Paul related to Logan Paul ?

They came from the same womb so I'll say yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,818 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

They've got the boo and cheer buttons ready every time someone's name is announced. Sad.

And now Logan Paul chants? must be fake

• Registered Users Posts: 60,279 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The camera shots of the the front row feel like the Saudi shows where the fans there are in under orders to cheer or face being tortured later.

ShaneU wrote: »
    They've got the boo and cheer buttons ready every time someone's name is announced. Sad.

And now Logan Paul chants? must be fake

I thought they were chanting "Logan sucks"?

Paul has zero interest in being there.

Michael Cole can't even remember the names of moves these days

not a big fan of people with first names as last names

These two always look like they're gonna break each other's necks

• Registered Users Posts: 37,758 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

So what's the purpose of having Logan Paul here

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Zayn looks like a smelly hobo.

Only tune into wrestling a few times a year, then you see stuff like wrestlers using the feckin' mandible claw and stone cold stunner - fairly cringe stuff. Can Bray and Owens not create their own finishers? That women's match was utterly terrible. What is Logan Paul doing in this match...

I think it's time to come to the conclusion that wrestling isn't going to get better anytime soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭realhorrorshow

Not into this at all, just big move after big move with no selling or psychology.

Advertisement