Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-Game Week 31 Match Day Thread-

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,185 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

OMG Dallas again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Dallas what a guy. On for 17?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Ugh, 2 goals for my last sub.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Wtf Dallas ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Darksoul

Fair play to Leeds they done well with a man down and whoever has Dallas in their teams that's a huge rank killer right there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,053 ✭✭✭COH

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Last week sold Pereira and he gets 21 points

This week Sold Dallas and he's on for 17 points

Who are you selling next week? Asking for a friend 👀

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Captain Gundo fail. Would have taken half an hour against 10 men before the game so can't complain too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭peterswellman

Dallas is my third sub after starters KDB and Dias don’t feature. This weekend is going to be some sweat now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,261 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Wtf Dallas ha ha.

Some flipping goal finished it like a top class striker.

Great move as well.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Darksoul wrote: »
    Fair play to Leeds they done well with a man down and whoever has Dallas in their teams that's a huge rank killer right there.

I would say the only ones who did had no other choice. Or forgot to make changes to the team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

You really have to give it to Leeds, what a ballsy team. I can see fireworks in their fixture vs Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭Xander10

no 2nd yellow for the City player?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Feel very lucky with that kdb(c) no show especially towards the end.

Have himself and Dias no involvement with Dallas third sub..

Important to have a good bench this season especially.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Game over, no Dias, Dallas subbing in. Incredibly lucky.

Raphinha went off injured too, didn't look too serious. Dead leg, should be good for Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I would say the only ones who did had no other choice. Or forgot to make changes to the team.

I think that's a little unfair - everyone suspected the city were going to make changes, and the way Leeds play they can score against anyone.

Dallas plays out of position and has form for scoring goals.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    You really have to give it to Leeds, what a ballsy team. I can see fireworks in their fixture vs Liverpool

Glad I have those Leeds players now. I certainly don't think that city game will be 0-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

21 points sitting on my bench lol nice...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭munster87

Feel very lucky with that kdb(c) no show especially towards the end.

Have himself and Dias no involvement with Dallas third sub..

Important to have a good bench this season especially.

You have anyone else that looks like they'll be rested/injured?

Just realised with Dias and Kdb no shows it means I get Targett and Bamford (4) on as subs. Dallas is sitting there as third on the bench so now Im hoping to fall foul to some Tuchel rotation and for Rudiger to be rested

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

This game is gas.

Another week where I’m absolutely incredulous at Raphinia only gettting two points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Fair play to Leeds. A great Fantasy team. Highest scoring defender, second highest scoring forward.

7 goals from Dallas, What’s the record I wonder for a non penalty taking defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

As someone who didn't have KdB, and while fortunate not to fall into the trap, him missing makes city assets less appealing with so much change in the team. If you were told Sterling and Jesus would get 90 mins before the game you would have been delighted - but it's like they lacked ideas or the taking the right decision - the decisions that KdB would be making most of the time.

I think that's a little unfair - everyone suspected the city were going to make changes, and the way Leeds play they can score against anyone.

Dallas plays out of position and has form for scoring goals.

I only brought him gw24 on WC. He started off great with 17 points gw25. It was 1 and 2's after that. I benched him for the clean sheet 6 points v Chelsea.

So I might be a bit biased.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've Dallas on my bench

...but he'll come in for Dias.

jr_2328611b.jpg?1459312452

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Never have I had a season where I've been so repeatedly punished for benching the wrong players.

As someone who didn't have KdB, and while fortunate not to fall into the trap, him missing makes city assets less appealing with so much change in the team. If you were told Sterling and Jesus would get 90 mins before the game you would have been delighted - but it's like they lacked ideas or the taking the right decision - the decisions that KdB would be making most of the time.

I expect them to break transfer records for a top class out and out striker.
    Would Kane/Haaland move?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

That couldn't have really gone any worse for me. Gundog captain, Cancelo and Raphinia in that game with Dallas 3rd sub and no real hope of coming in.

yeah Id say there will be mass sales of City assets now, their fixtures in 3 cup competitions mean we will see more of the same frustration in owning them

ScummyMan wrote: »
    This game is gas.

Another week where I’m absolutely incredulous at Raphinia only getting two points

Yeah I had the three city lads on the bench. Said Bamford first sub might get something. Rafinha on form second sub.

Dallas who was bound to concede and get a 1/2 pointer was third sub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Muahahaha wrote: »
    yeah Id say there will be mass sales of City assets now, their fixtures in 3 cup competitions mean we will see more of the same frustration in owning them

I'll keep Dias and sell Gundog, probably for Jota.

Advertisement