Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-Game Week 31 Match Day Thread-

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Higher possibility of seeing my captain Kdb sooner than later after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Xander10 wrote: »
    gets the ball first, no intent. Slow mo makes it look worse. Poor decision for me.
    Bit harsh on Cooper but with the VAR slow motion replays etc., any contact to leg with studs showing is always dodgy.

Don't know if he gets ball first - does Jesus not touch it, then Cooper and follows through around knee height?

Just cause gets ball doesn't mean they ignore the follow through?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Don't know if he gets ball first - does Jesus not touch it, then Cooper and follows through around knee height?

Cooper got all ball. It’s what kills the modern game for me, an honest challenge gets turned into a red.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Definitely got the ball but he caught jesus way too high. Just cause you win the ball doesn't mean you can catch someone with studs at knee height.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Pep might not want to risk the likes of KDB in this game with the way Leeds play as we have just seen there a bit heavy-handed.

Even if they lost here today league is done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,185 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Only City starter is Stones and the CS wipeout is by my 3rd sub Dallas! At least everyone probably benched Dallas

That's FPL in a nutshell there!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Fitz* wrote: »
    Only City starter is Stones and the CS wipeout is by my 3rd sub Dallas! At least everyone probably benched Dallas

That's FPL in a nutshell there!

My situation exactly ha. Had Dallas playing last week and Stones didn't play !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭Xander10

Clearly got the ball first. 2 VAR interventions, Wolves goal last night & making that a red instead of a yellow, is what is killing the enjoyment of football.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Bamford off, for Struijk

Somehow both my Leeds players actually playing still manages to screw me over :pac:

Clearly got the ball first. 2 VAR interventions, Wolves goal last night & making that a red instead of a yellow, is what is killing the enjoyment of football.

Looks like Jesus gets ball first, cooper is wild, does touch the ball but clears Jesus out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭munster87

Getting the ball doesn't really matter if you follow through with studs halfway up your opponents leg, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Who gives a sh*t if he got the ball first? He followed through on a knee high tackle, definitely a red card.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Dallas (Bamford)

Both on my bench, neither will likely come on. So much for planning sensibly and having a great bench :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,807 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Have Cooper 3rd sub - better stay there

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

No changes at ht.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Foden, KDB and Gundogan all warming up.

Could see all 3 on.

Stones is carrying the ball forwards a lot.

Created a chance there for Zinchenko which was saved.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Transferred both Dallas and Blankford out on WC
    And Cancelo :pac:

Here comes Gundo

Why is it in that passage of play, they blow whistle for offside, but in other games that will play on and see what happens -

• Advertisement

Gundagon on, Ake off

Gundo on
    Ake off

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

So who's getting hooked pre 60

Gundogan for Ake.

You'd expect Dias to stay on the bench now. Well unless there's a nervy last 5 mins and 2-1 up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Meslier save point.

Mane benched.

That's the forward rotation IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Dallas first sub. Captain KDB surely going to come on for a 2 pointer. Faaaaack!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭munster87

Fitz* wrote: »
    Mane benched.

That's the forward rotation IMO.

Mane has been off form for ages

• Advertisement

Wonder what Sterling, Mane and PEA will be priced at next season. Not returning anywhere near their price tags. 10/10.5m be probably fair?

Advertisement