Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-Game Week 31 Match Day Thread-

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭JPup

Oh boy! This is worse than I’d feared. Could be a car crash week incoming!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Hopefully Gundogan stays on the bench with TAA my vice captain and Creswell to sub in.

Something from Cancelo here would be a nice differential at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Fu©k sake :mad: Swapped Cancelo out for Dias on WC
    But have Coady 1st sub if Dias stays on bench

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭eggy81

Well I got Jesus starting and Aina coming in for Dias if he doesn’t come on. What’s with the management of fodens minutes. He’s barely played in the league last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,473 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

1 from 2. Can take that tbh.

Hopefully Foden doesn't get another 2 minute cameo again this week if he does come off of the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭mosstin

Looks like I'm going to have double Villa defence against Pool now eeek

Can't buy a goal at Anfield these days so might not be the worst thing at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Ederson starting. Gundogan(c) fail. Stones on my bench fail :)
    Great start to the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

eggy81 wrote: »
    Well I got Jesus starting and Aina coming in for Dias if he doesn’t come on. What’s with the management of fodens minutes. He’s barely played in the league last few weeks.

At this stage he must have some reward in his contract for playing x games, or scoring y goals - and not playing him means he can't get it. Can't see what other reason there would be, he could have a field day against Leeds

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Finally, Pep roulette goes in my favour!

Is this what it feels like to be king? Haha.

Finally, Pep roulette goes in my favour!

Is this what it feels like to be king? Haha.

King is when the player you've selected and Pep picks, goes on to get a huge score.

• Advertisement

gammygils wrote: »
    Fu©k sake :mad: Swapped Cancelo out for Dias on WC
    But have Coady 1st sub if Dias stays on bench

I would think you're safe with Dias staying on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I've Ederson starting and Dallas subbing in for Dias should he not come in.

Hoping for an extremely unlikely 0-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,715 ✭✭✭Xander10

1 from 2 starting. Anyone else dreading a bit of Klopp rotation?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,591 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Xander10 wrote: »

Unlikely to rotate . With pool on the brink of champs league exit then the only competition left for them is league

Aguero must have been one of those players who Pep wouldn't name as been "fitness doubts to face Leeds" - Only for not having the $$$ i probably would have jumped on that train.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Aguero (c)

But it's totally fine cos I'm not even remotely bothered about this season anymore... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Always going to happen with champs league and fa cup semi up next. Those with stones can count themselves fortunate laporte picked up a knock or he would have started in his place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Aguero (c)

But it's totally fine cos I'm not even remotely bothered about this season anymore... :o

Same!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭onrail

Oh no. This is bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,411 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Slightly regretting selling Bamford now. Should be goals in this

• Advertisement

Xander10 wrote: »

Robbo maybe but a bit of a stretch. But the Leeds or Newcastle games are more likely.

Nobody has any midfielders anyways. Here's where the rotation will be really.

Mane is the one I think who could be rotated but again not many have him. Salah starts IMO & hopefully Jota starts too, with Firmino.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Thankfully I sold KDB at the last minute. Gundogen (c) didn’t work out, just hoping he stays on the bench now. I’ve gone from hoping City let loose to hoping the Leeds lads do wreck now that I could end up with Raphina and Bamford both playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,591 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

I feared my two city players wouldn’t play and I was right

• Registered Users Posts: 20,351 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Bamford first sub. Please a brace and Kev to stay on the bench :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Only have sterling and Dias and I only have sterling for the one week as I he was pretty nailed. Hope bamford and Raph stay quiet now with that team in front of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,115 ✭✭✭COH

Pep roulette went my way today (so far at least). Main rival has closed a 100 point lead to less than 20 :eek: over the past 6-8 weeks but is on a -4 with KDB/Gundo/Dias while I only have Cancelo. Im sure there will be plenty more swings & roundabouts this gameweek though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Martinez
    Phillips Dias Rudiger
    Salah(C) Bruno Son Lingard
    Kane Iheanacho DCL

Subs: Areola Raphinha Digne Konsa

Took a -12, my first hit since GW 19 to take out Dallas, Bamford, Gundogan and Dunk for Phillips, Iheanacho, Salah and Rudiger. Not sure why now :) Should be an interesting comparison between pre and post-transfer teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,489 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

onrail wrote: »
    Oh no. This is bad.

Is it though? Everyone is in the same pickle so it's down to whether or not you use your bench sensibly.
    That said, I did get my highest GW score of the season on a week where I had just 5 starters :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭onrail

Is it though? Everyone is in the same pickle so it's down to whether or not you use your bench sensibly.
    That said, I did get my highest GW score of the season on a week where I had just 5 starters :o

Yep, it is. Protecting a top 5k position while looking at 5-6 non-starters isn't ideal. :pac:

Completely my fault though for not making a couple of sensible transfers during the week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Captained Gundogan and Foden first sub
    No doubt both come on for one point a piece
    Thanks PEP

Advertisement